X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championship supercomputer predicts 2021-22

I think their computer needs updating.

https://www-mirror-co-uk.cdn.ampproj...nners-24616164

I disagree that Sheff Utd will finish 3rd, I expect midtable for them,agree with 3 relegation teams.i think we will finish higher than 13rd,.

Comment

Computers says NO. Swansea the job nobody wants to finish 5th , no chance and I don’t think Peterborough will be relegated either.It’s easy to pick the relegated prem teams to be up there as well .same prediction every season .

Comment

As I said on as earlier, it also has the three relegated teams to go straight back up, In the last 10 seasons this has never happened. In fact last season was only the second time , in this period, that two previously relegated teams have been promoted. So take with a pinch of salt.

Comment

I reckon two-thirds of teams in division could make a case for finishing 6th. The difference in points between 7th and 14th will probably only be 9pts.

It's logical to favour the relegated teams simply because they will have at least 20x more money in their pocket and thus be well placed to buy there way into contention in January if needs be.

Also, all us potless teams have the possibility of being assets stripped in January. If we get big offers for Rob or Seny can we say no?

Comment

Did it really take a "supercomputer" to come up with that? Anybody with even the most limited of knowledge would come to the same conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              I reckon two-thirds of teams in division could make a case for finishing 6th. The difference in points between 7th and 14th will probably only be 9pts.

It's logical to favour the relegated teams simply because they will have at least 20x more money in their pocket and thus be well placed to buy there way into contention in January if needs be.

Also, all us potless teams have the possibility of being assets stripped in January. If we get big offers for Rob or Seny can we say no?
              Cheerful f**ker aren’t you

Comment

Along with the NHS covid app, the result should be ignored or better still, deleted..
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Quite like the position we are in. No1 expects us...

Comment

I've watched a few of these prediction videos now and all of them so far have us midtable.

I can't wait for the season to start and we need to start off well in the first few games.

Comment

Right. The real action begins at home to Millwall next Saturday. This is what we need to focus on. If we get a good result at home to Millwall it will build good momentum for the rest of the season.

Comment

Of the last 30 teams to be relegated from Prem only 9 have got promoted first time of asking.

Comment

Working...
                        X