Even if the Mittals take over today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even if the Mittals take over today..

Will things change quickly enough on the manager / player front so that we avoid the drop ?

Will Paladini go?

Comment

I think if they did take over, and that is a MASSIVE 'if', it would automatically lift the whole place and that would then probably improve results on the pitch. At least then the club would have some stability and someone with apparent integrity in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
        I think if they did take over, and that is a MASSIVE 'if', it would automatically lift the whole place and that would then probably improve results on the pitch. At least then the club would have some stability and someone with apparent integrity in charge.
        Totally agree mate, if it was to happen i would expect a massive turn around on the pitch and a lot of happy fans in the ground tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
          Totally agree mate, if it was to happen i would expect a massive turn around on the pitch and a lot of happy fans in the ground tomorrow
          Which, sadly, would only last for as long as it takes for Doncaster to take the lead, whereafter everyone will revert to type :angry:
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I don't think it would actually. I think fans are more annoyed at the lies that have been fed down than the results. Yes we want to win, but we can hack losing more if we actually feel part of a club and see it building.

Personally, I'd rather go down and have a better owner (Mittal?) and build properly, than stay up and have this fiasco season after season.

Comment

I don't think it would actually. I think fans are more annoyed at the lies that have been fed down than the results. Yes we want to win, but we can hack losing more if we actually feel part of a club and see it building.

Personally, I'd rather go down and have a better owner (Mittal?) and build properly, than stay up and have this fiasco season after season.
              But how long would it take for the usual suspects to turn on the new "better" owner if things didn't turn out the way they thought they would?
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Well it depends on what the fans were 'promised'. Premier League and Chamopions League in 4 season has turned out to be an albatross round Briatore's neck. If owners are more realistic, and make it more of a family feel and how QPR should be, I think people will have a LOT more patience.

Comment

Well it depends on what the fans were 'promised'. Premier League and Chamopions League in 4 season has turned out to be an albatross round Briatore's neck. If owners are more realistic, and make it more of a family feel and how QPR should be, I think people will have a LOT more patience.
                  Agree with that Stedders - my only concern is that the new messiah has been on the scene throughout the period of misery we now call Rangers - I know (on the outside) he has little financial and verbal input but if I had any share in a business which was being so badly mis managed you can be sure I would do something, no matter what the consequences?

Any way, here's hoping.
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                  X