Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John's staying with us

Comment

it tells something about us nowadays, that our assistant manager rather stick to his role with us than take a job as number 1 from a club at the same division

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
        it tells something about us nowadays, that our assistant manager rather stick to his role with us than take a job as number 1 from a club at the same division
        I think it also tells us Swansea must be in a complete mess , open to offers for their players and no budget to recruit , hope Ryan Manning is happy with his choice .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
          I think it also tells us Swansea must be in a complete mess , open to offers for their players and no budget to recruit , hope Ryan Manning is happy with his choice .
          This coming season will be their fourth out of the premier league. Are they into their last season of parachute money or have payments stopped now?

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
            That is true too. If i remember right , not so long ago Swansea was so called "model club" how to run a football club.

Comment

Swansea are in trouble.
              Planet Swans boys are either worried about the club or raging at Eustace.
              They are accusing him of being coward and not having confidence in his own ability.
              I think he might have had a word with Cooper or someone he trusts.
              This club has made the po in the last two seasons yet JE has said "nah yer alright"
              Think that must tell them something is very wrong at their place.
              I'm over the moon, John is important to QPR

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

This coming season will be their fourth out of the premier league. Are they into their last season of parachute money or have payments stopped now?
                Stopped!

Comment

His wording seems to suggest that either their lack of finances played a part in the decision. Either no money for transfers or maybe we asked for a fee….

and speaking of trouble ahead….this has got to be the end of the road for our Joey

Comment

Originally posted by BarryBarry View Post
                    His wording seems to suggest that either their lack of finances played a part in the decision. Either no money for transfers or maybe we asked for a fee….

and speaking of trouble ahead….this has got to be the end of the road for our Joey
                    Think JB is now finished in football.
                    No club will employ him again.

Comment

These kind of things certainly don't do him any favours. Let's not forget that a verdict hasn't been announced. I am not sure why this should have an effect on how fans see him as a footballer. For me he did a decent job for rangers. I think most of us were delighted when he came back to us from Marseille, well the atmosphere was electric for his 1st game back.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

QPR plan to offer John Eustace a new and improved contract after he turned down the vacant Swansea City job, talkSPORT understands.

Meanwhile, Rangers are set to finalise the signing of former Sheffield Wednesday defender Moses Odubajo.

https://talksport.com/football/efl/916829/

Comment

John Terry has this morning quit Aston Villa.
                          But contrary to rumours linking him with the Swansea job, he was in fact seen boarding a plane at Heathrow bound for Tokyo wearing a team GB tracksuit.
                          Hoping to make it in time for the Gold medalists photos!

Comment

Working...
                          X