Uh oh there may be trouble ahead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh oh there may be trouble ahead

John Eustace a contender for the Swansea job.
    Really would like to keep everything in place here at the moment.

Hopefully Sparky would like a return to management.

Comment

I’m sure Warbs will have a plan if JE does depart. Sometimes a new voice and different ideas at assistant manager/1st team coach level can be a good thing.

Eustace has been with us for a while now and we can’t begrudge him his big chance

Comment

Even though I will be sad to see Eustace leaving I can’t stop thinking it speaks volume about the reenginering that has taken place at QPR when a club like Swansea is looking to sign our assistent as their new manager. Swansea obviously wants to replicate the transformation we have had, building a competitive squad on a tiny budget, made up of home grown players and shrewd signings. I think the passing game that we play suits Swansea’s philosophy, making Eustace a good candidate for several reasons.

I think the fundament Ferdinand has put is place now means that we can remove one piece of the jigsaw without disturbing the total picture too much but it is obviously not ideal to lose Eustace. Hopefully he does not suceed to lure some of our key figures with him should he get the job.

Comment

good luck to him if he goes, but please keep away from our players when making new signings.

Comment

Itk on swans forum with a presumably good source saying Eustace is a shoe in for the job

Comment

https://www.footballinsider247.com/s...ncement-today/

Comment

Paul Hall in?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Must admit if I were Eustace I would be thinking 'well if you didn't think I was good enough last time'. Seems to be some financial problems just round the corner for them.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                    Must admit if I were Eustace I would be thinking 'well if you didn't think I was good enough last time'. Seems to be some financial problems just round the corner for them.
                    He is assistant manager here and being offered - potentially - the managers job at a club that finished above us last season. No brainer for him to accept if offered, massive step up for him

Comment

GREAT!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57942276

Comment

Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
                        Hopefully there'll be a transfer fee involved, unless he has a clause in his contract for free release if a managers job comes along?

Comment

Wish him all the best & we move on maybe promote from internal or get someone in

Comment

####it

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

He is assistant manager here and being offered - potentially - the managers job at a club that finished above us last season. No brainer for him to accept if offered, massive step up for him
                              I fancy our chances of finishing above them this season, cant stop a bloke offered a managers job in this profession i can see us promoting from within maybe Furlong or Paul hall moving up.

Comment

Working...
                              X