Transfer update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

Is this a conspiracy theory? You just can't get away from them.
    I’m on the case Ronnie .

Comment

Should be easy for Admin to check IP Address on sign up application.

Comment

I'm assuming Fordy and Nutty are one and the same person ,not very subtle

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Am I the only one that thinks Fordy is the same person as James Nutt , both haven’t posted in months and suddenly they post together and Fordy is his biggest fan , bit suspicious.
          I just posted the same thing,its a bit sad isnt it

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks Fordy is the same person as James Nutt , both haven’t posted in months and suddenly they post together and Fordy is his biggest fan , bit suspicious.
            Could be right or he’s up his A**e, if not they are both idiots

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
              Exclusive transfer news : Andre Gray is a done deal. However. We are not finished yet. Don’t go to bed just yet. Could get interesting. Don’t shoot the messenger. JN
              Hahaha! Can't believe this guy hasn't given up yet. Is he in a home?

Comment

I’m on the case Ronnie .
                I am a case Rod lol

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

Hahaha! Can't believe this guy hasn't given up yet. Is he in a home?
                  Hey! The poor chap has to keep his mobile up he ar$£ to hide it from the screws to be able to update us on the word from the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                    Could be right or he’s up his A**e, if not they are both idiots
                    Not very nice Jeff. Be kind and remember don’t shoot the messenger

Comment

Not happy you’re making up rumours. Jamesnutt said we’re getting Gray then a few hours later it’s on sky, quite obvious he’s got serious sources. Never seen him get a thing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Not happy you’re making up rumours. Jamesnutt said we’re getting Gray then a few hours later it’s on sky, quite obvious he’s got serious sources. Never seen him get a thing wrong.
                        You’ve been rumbled old boy .

Comment

Tbf this was never a case for sherlock Holmes ,the cat could have worked it out .
                          Nutty/fordy does add a bit of humour to this board,nothing wrong with that ,I guess

Comment

See Kelman has gone to Gillingham, and Bansal McNulty gone to Crawley.
                            Good luck lads, rip it up

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              See Kelman has gone to Gillingham, and Bansal McNulty gone to Crawley.
                              Good luck lads, rip it up
                              Have you learned nothing from Nutt, Dave? Surely you know by now you should have written: "hold on to your chewits, I am being told that Kelman will be going to Gillingham and a lot of interest in one of our players from Crawley, but that's all I can say for legal reasons." By the way will someone actually shoot him...?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

Have you learned nothing from Nutt, Dave? Surely you know by now you should have written: "hold on to your chewits, I am being told that Kelman will be going to Gillingham and a lot of interest in one of our players from Crawley, but that's all I can say for legal reasons." By the way will someone actually shoot him...?

Comment

Working...
                                X