Transfer update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Same Dave, but if he signs then he will get my support & no slagging off, I wonder if Kane will sign in time to play us? But then again not match fit & his suspension is now over
    Yeah totally Jeff

Comment

hold on to your hats, and chewits. ####ford. or maybe not. that's all I'm allowed to say for legal reasons. don't shoot the with messenger, he has enough learning difficulties as it is

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        hold on to your hats, and chewits. ####ford. or maybe not. that's all I'm allowed to say for legal reasons. don't shoot the with messenger, he has enough learning difficulties as it is
        What the #### you on about

Comment

You must be Nutty’s other half, another plonker

Comment

What the #### you on about

Comment

Comment

You must be Nutty’s other half, another plonker
                I was just anticipating Nutt's inevitable post when he reads on News Now that Gray is about to sign. Just thought I'd save him the bother.

Comment

Exclusive transfer news : Andre Gray is a done deal. However. We are not finished yet. Don’t go to bed just yet. Could get interesting. Don’t shoot the messenger. JN

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                    Exclusive transfer news : Andre Gray is a done deal. However. We are not finished yet. Don’t go to bed just yet. Could get interesting. Don’t shoot the messenger. JN
                    If we make another signing will happily buy you either chewits or a pint,just cant see it happening.

Comment

Warbs has already said in interview one more, and it will be a very good window.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                        Thanks nutt. The only real ITK on any qpr site or twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Thanks nutt. The only real ITK on any qpr site or twitter
                          Thanks. Don’t shoot the messenger. JN

Comment

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks Fordy is the same person as James Nutt , both haven’t posted in months and suddenly they post together and Fordy is his biggest fan , bit suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Am I the only one that thinks Fordy is the same person as James Nutt , both haven’t posted in months and suddenly they post together and Fordy is his biggest fan , bit suspicious.
                                Is this a conspiracy theory? You just can't get away from them.

Comment

Working...
                                X