Transfer update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Would make more sense to register Sir Les as a player. If anyone sees Wickham within 10 miles of KPF kick his crutches out from under him just in case...

Comment

Don't know why someone would even mention a player who has averaged one goal a a season over the last five years.

Comment

Calm down there fellah. We are all allowed an opinion on here.

Comment

A loan for a young striker from the Premiership would be nice.

Armando Borja at 19 looks like he needs another good loan to follow up his 11 goals in 34 whilst on loan at SVB Vitesse.

Not going to mention who he’s contracted to though.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post

Armando Borja at 19 looks like he needs another good loan to follow up his 11 goals in 34 whilst on loan at SVB Vitesse.

Would there be some sort of pressure or tacit understanding that we'd have to play and develop the player though? I dunno how it'd sit with the prem club to loan us a striker to be 3rd choice (or worse) pick?

Our 25-man squad is looking pretty full already. Kelman is a free hit cos he's under 21 and won't count towards the total and could be a legal "26th man" in the squad. All loan players, even those aged under 21, count towards the limit though. I'd personally rather see Kelman get a look-in ahead of a loanee between now and January window. It's a tricky one cos it would feel a bit safer to have another bona fide striker in the squad.

Comment

Don’t know if it’s fair to say that Charlie Owens won’t make the 25 squad but if he was omitted then I make 23 so far.
              This would include players like Field and Amos who could struggle to regain full fitness before perhaps a Jan squad place ?

Going on a couple of loans previously taken by MW on Smith and Clarke they were offered only limited actual game time,which is part of the reason why I picked such a young inexperienced player.

Comment

Did Eddie nketiah go out on loan again at arsenal?

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                  Did Eddie nketiah go out on loan again at arsenal?
                  Not yet, but i think he and Arsenal are looking a Prem loan

Comment

If loaning rather have an experienced proven striker. Not some kid to baby sit.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Who might that be then ? Will this proven striker be in our budget and wage structure ,plus more importantly be happy to be 3rd choice?

Comment

Depends on the striker though. A young striker of Tammy Abraham’s quality for instance would be very welcome rather than another Will Keane.

i wouldn’t complain if we got Elangar from Man Utd

Comment

Who might that be then ? Will this proven striker be in our budget and wage structure ,plus more importantly be happy to be 3rd choice?
                          Someone like Wells would do ? Having a first, second and third choice is irrelevant. A good squad is a priority for a long season.

Comment

Someone like Wells would do ? Having a first, second and third choice is irrelevant. A good squad is a priority for a long season.
                            I too would want Nahki Wells but I doubt very much if he comes in on budget.

My suggestion above is an option in regards budget but I doubt he needs baby sitting like you described.

He played in 34 games for a team that finished 4th in the Dutch Eredivisie scoring 11 goals in a different country,has been capped for his national team.

Would you also turn your nose up with the likes of Billy Gilmour who is of a similar age and has a similar potential according to their fans?

Comment

I wonder if Will Keene is available ...

Comment

I too would want Nahki Wells but I doubt very much if he comes in on budget.

My suggestion above is an option in regards budget but I doubt he needs baby sitting like you described.

He played in 34 games for a team that finished 4th in the Dutch Eredivisie scoring 11 goals in a different country,has been capped for his national team.

Would you also turn your nose up with the likes of Billy Gilmour who is of a similar age and has a similar potential according to their fans?
                                Are you a Chelski supporter ?

Comment

Working...
                                X