X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
      Don’t say I didn’t warn you. JN
      Thanks for sharing all that you legally could JN, you are ITK!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Impressed!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Impressed!
          With what?

Comment

Can I let go of my hat now ?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
              Common knowledge on odubajo but this is a done deal. Johansen. This is where it gets interesting. Hold onto your hats. Be ready. That’s all I’m legally allowed to say. Young attacker also being looked at on loan. Spurs and Manchester United both of interest. Don’t shoot the messenger. JN
              Is there a way where you can do the fake sneeze while saying bull**** online?

Comment

Morgan Rogers. From the other side of Manchester. Don’t shoot the messenger. JN

Comment

Which side are we on to start with jn?

Comment

If any truth in Morgan Rogers this lads class run riot in league 1 for Lincoln last season

however is he better than willock and chair then I’m saying no as he’s similar to willock more than chair but an improvement on Bonne imo

Comment

Before I get shot down, I see Conor Wickham is still a free agent. If dykes or Austin picked up an injury then we may need a target man to play off. Wickham is still only 28 years old. One year deal maybe? Might be an option.

Comment

“ if Dykes or Austin picked up an injury “….
                        they cud join Wickham on the injury list…as unfortunately his body is very fragile….very fragile!!

Comment

Originally posted by Banbury View Post
                          “ if Dykes or Austin picked up an injury “….
                          they cud join Wickham on the injury list…as unfortunately his body is very fragile….very fragile!!
                          He makes Darren Anderton look like a fitness machine

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                            Before I get shot down, I see Conor Wickham is still a free agent. If dykes or Austin picked up an injury then we may need a target man to play off. Wickham is still only 28 years old. One year deal maybe? Might be an option.
                            Man the ack ack guns fellas, we got a wild and woolly one to bring down!

Comment

I'll get me coat!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                                Would make more sense to register Sir Les as a player. If anyone sees Wickham within 10 miles of KPF kick his crutches out from under him just in case...

Comment

Working...
                                X