Season Betting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Betting

Bet365 have just updated their championship market for next season. They have us a 3.5 / 1 to make the top six which is amazing value in my opinion.

£50 bet - Chelsea regional London winner, QPR top 6, Sunderland top 6 and Salford top 7 pays £785.71

Sorry for the Chelsea inclusion!!

Problem with that u have to wait months for your winnings

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      Problem with that u have to wait months for your winnings
      True, but I don't need a bet "fix" on a regular basis. I've never had much success on match day accumulators, but I tend to win when averaging games over the full season. I was up about £400 last season. It also gives me an interest in all the leagues.

Comment

I wont bet on Bet365 cos they call it soccer. Spent effing ages once going round in circles trying to find football on there. Never again!

Comment

Blood money wanting to back the sc um. Really disappointing to hear, I would never back them in any situation.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He's not wanting to back them, just make money off them.
            "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
              He's not wanting to back them, just make money off them.
              Indeed - it's a bet not membership to their supporters club. Spurs and West Ham will be rubbish next season with key player exits.

Comment

You have to separate your support and rivalries when it comes to money: you bet with your head NOT your heart.

I have many times bet against the Rs and made money. Its not blood money - it's common sense. I'm not some dim-witted grinning simp who thinks we will win 46 games next season, we will clearly lose at least 10 games next season so if I can predict some of them by applying my knowledge of our form, injuries, suspensions, mood, history etc I don't see what the problem is?

I will freely admit that I'm already looking very closely at backing Orient to knock us out of League Cup.... problem is bookies know we're dismal in the League Cup so the odds will be poor.

Comment

My last bet for 21/22 with Bet365

Liverpool Top 4
                  QPR Top 6
                  Sunderland Top 6
                  Salford Top 7
                  Wrexham Top 7

£100 = £1,652

Comment

I agree with Abseits, bet with your head not heart.
                    also, that Orient will probably knock us out , but the bookies will be on to our poor cup form and offer low odds like 2/1 for them.

I like Sheep’s bet. It looks like a potential winner.

Comment

Bet365 seem to have recognised our friendly results and have cut our odd to win the championship from 25/1 to 22/1

Comment

20/1 at Ladbrokes.... Can't see past wba or the fools depends what players they've held on to

Comment

As low as 13/1 now with paddy power.
                          I got on at 28/1

Comment

I put £12.50 EW (top 4) for us to win the league handicap with us starting on +18 points @ 18/1 ( 1/4 for the place). Our odds have now dropped to 14/1 outright. I also put £10 EW (top 4) on Dykes to be top scorer at 66/1 with 1/4 for the place.

That is definitely me done for the season now and I look forward to seeing my 2022 Vegas money in my BET365 account come next May!!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                              I put £12.50 EW (top 4) for us to win the league handicap with us starting on +18 points @ 18/1 ( 1/4 for the place). Our odds have now dropped to 14/1 outright. I also put £10 EW (top 4) on Dykes to be top scorer at 66/1 with 1/4 for the place.

That is definitely me done for the season now and I look forward to seeing my 2022 Vegas money in my BET365 account come next May!!
                              Thank you for your insight Sheep. I have taken your lead with some of your bets, plus a few of my own. Not sure I'll win enough to get to Vegas though.

Comment

Working...
                              X