Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Players Coming in Soon?

Hi Guys,
    Does anyone know if we will be signing any more players soon? I'm sure lots of work is being done behind the scenes.
    ​​​​​

None

Comment

Personally I don’t know I’m afraid, but there are posters on here who are supposedly very ITK.

Mr Nutt, springs to mind, a font of all knowledge regarding transfer dealings at Queens Park Rangers.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Only James Nutt can answer that .

Comment

Don’t shoot the messenger
          JN

Comment

Yes there will be a new player, they will be maybe Human and lets hope be skilled in the Art of the game of Football.

Comment

Well window is open til 31 August, 3 weeks after season starts on 7th. That means Warburton has 8 weeks and some friendlies and proper games to assess what we've got. I'd be looking at fullbacks very carefully... are Kakay and Hammaleinen up to the job of starting 40+ games if needed? I'm sort of on the fence as it stands with those two.

Comment

I think the clue might be in MW saying there will be two or three more in.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  Well window is open til 31 August, 3 weeks after season starts on 7th. That means Warburton has 8 weeks and some friendlies and proper games to assess what we've got. I'd be looking at fullbacks very carefully... are Kakay and Hammaleinen up to the job of starting 40+ games if needed? I'm sort of on the fence as it stands with those two.
                  We still have Wallace

Comment

Jordan Archer signs on 2year contract, welcome Jordan & wish him the best

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

We still have Wallace
                      Yes but we need at least 4 decent fullbacks in the 25-man squad, not just 1. Only takes an injury or two and the "understudy" or backup player is suddenly needed in the 1st XI for several weeks. I feel we have solid cover/options in all other areas of pitch but right-back and left-bank make me nervous.
                      I'm looking at it from the perspective of kicking-on from last season and having a serious blast at top 6. As it stands, we haven't bolstered the fullbacks positions and Todd Kane's status is a bit fuzzy notwithstanding his 7-match ban..... it seems we've gone backwards really.

Comment

Kane has already served 1 match( Looton ) of his 7 game ban

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                          Kane has already served 1 match( Looton ) of his 7 game ban
                          It will be hard to move hom on before Xmas. If before we'll be paying his wages until mid Sept when the ban ends.

Comment

Sam McCallum , a left wingback, has signed on a season long loan from Norwich. He spent last season on loan at Coventry.

Comment

Jimmy Dunne has signed on a 3-yr deal

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...ansfer-130721/

Comment

Working...
                              X