Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away to Orient in cup.

Lost there a few times.

Only played them once in last 18 years and that was 13 years ago.

Comment

Lost almost everywhere a few times I should imagine knocks!

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
        I go back a long way.lol. Not a great record there but nice easy trip if allowed.

Comment

My first ever away game back in the early 80s I believe. Boring 0-0 draw if I remember rightly but great atmosphere.

Comment

Easter 71 was my first game at Brisbane Rd, we lost 1-0, but one of the best games I ever saw was Boxing Day 72 at Loftus Rd against Orient, we won 3-1. Phil Parkes had a goal disallowed, then he got injured and was carried off, Mick Leach went in goal and saved a penalty.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I went their must of been the goaless draw

Comment

Rangers Played away at Orient in league Cup in 74 and won 3-0- my first away game that parents let me go with my school pals.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  My first ever away game back in the early 80s I believe. Boring 0-0 draw if I remember rightly but great atmosphere.
                  I was there, first time I got nicked, I was in the home end, then OB walked us to the away end.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                    yeah, and lost

Comment

Last time I went there back in 2002 just before I moved to Spain for the same cup n lost 3-2

Comment

Millwall vs Portsmouth ha ha. Old bill's nightmare

Comment

Never seen orient play, I remember one boxing day on way to Loftus road in car with my dad in 70's when we heard on radio game was off, think it was 11am KO, desperate for a game we headed for 2 other games only for the same to happen, think it was maybe millwall and Wimbledon, gave up and went home miserable as hell, I HATE and I mean really HATE a game I'm going to being called off.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                            Rangers Played away at Orient in league Cup in 74 and won 3-0- my first away game that parents let me go with my school pals.
                            went to that. plenty of west ham outside after the game looking for us. little mob of them next to us in the away end as well.

Comment

first game for me at orient was 1972, game ended 2-2. we had a good turn out on the half way line that game, which was there end, as it was called in them days. no trouble.

Comment

Working...
                              X