Manager merry-go-round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manager merry-go-round

With the off season not only do we get the players moving,but also the managers.
    I've been seeing rumours of WBA after the Barnsley manager.
    Fulham apparently about to lose Parker and Swansea's Cooper also in the frame with Palace.
    Do we need to worry about losing Warbs?
    The way he has transformed perennial underperformers QPR into an attractive football playing team, bringing through and selling young players on, and all on a miniscule budget.
    I for one am very concerned.

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    With the off season not only do we get the players moving,but also the managers.
    I've been seeing rumours of WBA after the Barnsley manager.
    Fulham apparently about to lose Parker and Swansea's Cooper also in the frame with Palace.
    Do we need to worry about losing Warbs?
    The way he has transformed perennial underperformers QPR into an attractive football playing team, bringing through and selling young players on, and all on a miniscule budget.
    I for one am very concerned.
    No , I think he’s happy , he has a rolling contract , he’s been backed in the market and we are making progress. I don’t see a premier league club coming in for him and I doubt he would walk away from 2 seasons worth of building us up to walk away and start all over again at another championship club .I think the pressure is on for Warbs next season, expectations are higher than previous years , I hope he can handle it .

Comment

Working...
    X