Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osayi-Samuel at Rangers!

But not us ....

Controversial ex-QPR man Bright Osayi-Samuel nearing £2.5m UK return with Rangers - The 72

Good. Hopefully we negotiated a sell on clause , otherwise Fenerbache have just made a quick £2m profit minus whatever salary and signing on fee they paid to him.

Comment

Tbh I don’t think he’d get a start at ours now anyway, willock has more about him better passer and crosser of a ball, his pace would be handy off Austin and dykes but his finishing is poor. Bar a couple of decent games he’s been bang average in his spell with us

Comment

Agree Shaggy, I think we haven't missed him at all

Comment

Oh, we definitely haven't missed him. In fact, we have vastly improved without him and Willock has developed in his absence.

Comment

now linked with Foolham...

https://the72.co.uk/241294/fulham-se...fter-qpr-sale/

Comment

I'm sure he was 1 day too old to be classed as a "kid" so he was an adult with less than 6 months left on his contract when he left us. This meant we were in no position to get much of a fee or stipulate terms over his departure.
              Let's be frank, he'd downed tools and we wanted his stinking miserable presence out of the place. I actually think our upturn in form after January had quite a lot to do with getting rid of the pillock so I think we did okay out if it all.

Comment

Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
                Who gives a toss about him now

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  I'm sure he was 1 day too old to be classed as a "kid" so he was an adult with less than 6 months left on his contract when he left us. This meant we were in no position to get much of a fee or stipulate terms over his departure.
                  Let's be frank, he'd downed tools and we wanted his stinking miserable presence out of the place. I actually think our upturn in form after January had quite a lot to do with getting rid of the pillock so I think we did okay out if it all.
                  Agreed and I could never understand why he got favourable treatment over Manning.

Comment

Another player that thought he was to good for us , inconsistent and disinterested . Well rid of him

Comment

Could easy turn out to be another lost soul like Luke Freeman.

Comment

Money, money, money. He's trying to get as much dosh out of the game like we do when we're working. Couldnt care less where he goes. Average player who isnt good enough for a regular slot at Fulham but would look a world beater in Scotland. He'll take the higher wages at Fulham, be a squad player and save his legs so he can get contracts till he's 34yrs old.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                          Money, money, money. He's trying to get as much dosh out of the game like we do when we're working. Couldnt care less where he goes. Average player who isnt good enough for a regular slot at Fulham but would look a world beater in Scotland. He'll take the higher wages at Fulham, be a squad player and save his legs so he can get contracts till he's 34yrs old.
                          Money rules the sport and this is just something else that is so wrong with the modern game of football.

Comment

Working...
                          X