QPR's FFP fine again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR's FFP fine again

With costs and all in I believe our fine was around £40 Million and yet Britain's top 6 clubs get a £20 Million fine BETWEEN THEM for attempting to destroy football as we know it...it just beggars belief.

Total joke of a fine, the thing is these 6 clubs will do it again in a couple of years, they don't care a f uck about anyone else only their own greed

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
      Total joke of a fine, the thing is these 6 clubs will do it again in a couple of years, they don't care a f uck about anyone else only their own greed
      Tbh macca the shite #### way the big so called six Spurs do me a favour and there owners acted shows a total disregard for football authorities fans etc so they are clearly not bothered by the FA etc or possible sanctions

Comment

Don't you think its possible that we can appeal this fine again or ask for an early smaller fee settlement based on the fact that other punishments similar to ours haven't matched our punishment and even worse law breaking teams have had much less punishments. Surely there has to be a top lawyer who could look into that.

Comment

I wouldn't pay a penny if I was one of those big 6. To be honest, I doubt they will be out of pocket once the finer detail of their so called "fine" is fleshed out.

Comment

The fine was £17m plus £3m i legal fees. We got an interest free 10 years payment plan so net present valid at the time was estimated by the Club at ca £15m.

The rest was convertion of shareholder loans to equity which isn’t costs of course.

When the big clubs aren’t punished for much more severe breaches the fine we received is a big joke.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
              The fine was £17m plus £3m i legal fees. We got an interest free 10 years payment plan so net present valid at the time was estimated by the Club at ca £15m.

The rest was convertion of shareholder loans to equity which isn’t costs of course.

When the big clubs aren’t punished for much more severe breaches the fine we received is a big joke.
              Yes.
              And the owners said it was all their fault and they would pay the £17+3m so it isnt getting finances out of club funds.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Yes.
                And the owners said it was all their fault and they would pay the £17+3m so it isnt getting finances out of club funds.
                Agree with that, but a £3.3m fine per club is a big joke.

on the plus side , the rules have been amended so that if any club tries this in future they get a 30 point deduction and in most cases that would lead to a relegation battle. Although I would have preferred an instant expulsion instead.

Comment

Working...
                X