X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fa should be FU

Just see Lerma got 6 game ban in a Covid era for biting

Todd Kane 7 game ban for using the word foreigner or Spanish tw@t

I know he’s probably on his way but ffs do something right for once you bunch of antiquated tw@ts

Surely this should have been 10 games due to an offensive action and the hurt caused to vampires out there? If I was a vampire i would be very upset that someone was mocking me in this way.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      Surely this should have been 10 games due to an offensive action and the hurt caused to vampires out there? If I was a vampire i would be very upset that someone was mocking me in this way.
      Lol joe Jordan wasn’t a vampire then!

bloody daft the fa longer ban to upset someone by calling them a foreigner than it is to eat someone nuts

Comment

Ludicrous action from the FA once again

Comment

Leaving the sentence disparity aside... It took ####in ages to reach a decision by an independent panel and, just like with Kane, there was no conclusive proof that he actually did commit the offense.

Both cases seem to have been judged entirely on what the so-called victim said with absolutely no consideration to any defense statements, witnesses or other factors. Absolute joke.
          "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
            Leaving the sentence disparity aside... It took ####in ages to reach a decision by an independent panel and, just like with Kane, there was no conclusive proof that he actually did commit the offense.

Both cases seem to have been judged entirely on what the so-called victim said with absolutely no consideration to any defense statements, witnesses or other factors. Absolute joke.
            Totally agree, the cash cow of football run by complete buffoons who have no idea or sense of reality or more importantly common sense.

Comment

After the Faurlin debacle any QPR issue is going to be dealt with very severely by the FA. I remember the delaying tactics played out by Paladini with his apparent poor grasp of English and crying to slow it all down. The FA wont forget that any time soon. We played them at their own game!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                After the Faurlin debacle any QPR issue is going to be dealt with very severely by the FA. I remember the delaying tactics played out by Paladini with his apparent poor grasp of English and crying to slow it all down. The FA wont forget that any time soon. We played them at their own game!
                This is true, I would love to see Sky TV do a list of all time biggest financial punishments handed out to clubs, we'd be top by a country mile. It doesn't make it right though, there should be some way to fight the inequity of it....sorry there should be an EFFECTIVE way to fight the inequity of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

This is true, I would love to see Sky TV do a list of all time biggest financial punishments handed out to clubs, we'd be top by a country mile. It doesn't make it right though, there should be some way to fight the inequity of it....sorry there should be an EFFECTIVE way to fight the inequity of it.
                  Maybe one of the QPR fan journalists can do this or get Sky to do it. I agree it would be very interesting to see or read the article they produce.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Maybe one of the QPR fan journalists can do this or get Sky to do it. I agree it would be very interesting to see or read the article they produce.
                    You do feel we got a raw deal made an example and credit to the club we have just got on with it and kept our noses clean.

but if I were Kane I’d be on to my agent and telling the FA look it’s the equivalent of if said something not inflicted an alleged bite / assault it’s like giving a armed robber 1 year and a shoplifter 2 years useless and no consistency which fans and players must find infuriating

Comment

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57361684

Lerma won't appeal because he doesn't have confidence in the process. Fair play to him.

Wish I could just write off 40 grand...
                      "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                        https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57361684

Lerma won't appeal because he doesn't have confidence in the process. Fair play to him.

Wish I could just write off 40 grand...
                        Its a lot of dough for just a little nibble.

Comment

Working...
                        X