Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not so Bright now is it ?

https://the72.co.uk/237871/bright-os...ffer-lifeline/

Since moving to Turkey, Osayi-Samuel has largely played a back-up role having featured 18 times in the SuperLig, scoring once and failing to grab any assists.

I don't actually think we have missed him. Had some great moments but lacked consistency.

Comment

I am working in Turkey at the moment and the fener supporters seem to like him but seem to have the same criticism of he that we had ...great speed and potential but the end product is often lacking.

Comment

He took a chance for the experience of playing at a big club whilst earning big money. I doubt he expected to become a world beater. The move has financislly set himself up for life so good luck to him. I'm sure he'll be back playing in the championship in a few years. Time is on his side.

Comment

Celtic and Rangers trying to sign him.

Comment

We shouldn’t forget the way he acted when he wanted to leave Blackpool for us, he was exactly as egoistic then as he was when he left us for Fenerbaçhe. These ones I’d say will be the same no matter where they play, wages comes first and playing time second, this will last until when they are not wanted any longer and then they will rethink. Let him sit on that bench..

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              Good luck to them. Perhaps he will be better suited to football north of the boarder. I hope our manager is now divorced from play there.

It has been said on here before, but there is a possibility our poor form prior to him leaving was down to the mistaken belief that he was our most talented and creative player, and that we couldn't do without him. Actually the opposite was true - he held back the rest of the team with his selfishness and lack of final product.

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                We shouldn’t forget the way he acted when he wanted to leave Blackpool for us, he was exactly as egoistic then as he was when he left us for Fenerbaçhe. These ones I’d say will be the same no matter where they play, wages comes first and playing time second, this will last until when they are not wanted any longer and then they will rethink. Let him sit on that bench..
                I guess it will be a club where he's happy not to play a get a wage.

Comment

That move was just a stop-gap deal of convenience that suited all parties at the time. It was mostly about getting the miserable and disaffected blighter out of our hair and off the wage bill. It was just a pre-cursor for whatever proper move he can wangle this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    let's hope we negotiated a sell on clause when he joined Fenerbache.

He will be better suited to the SPL and my feeling is he will do well enough to earn a move back to the Championship in a few years time.

Comment

Working...
                    X