rumour about new manager and the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rumour about new manager and the board

Just a rumour so not to sure but some rumblings in my kneck of the wood is that we have already got a new manager however he wont be here until the summer !!! and he has already told the board who he wants and who out of the team he does not want ! and the board are going to be behind him all the way .........
    Like i say just a rumour so there may be some truth in it or there may not.
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

hope he likes league 1 football then!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      hope he likes league 1 football then!
      exactly

Comment

I am really confident this is Curbishley
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I`ve heard a rumour also.

Not telling though

Allright then,one little clue.......He`s French.......

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
            Just a rumour so not to sure but some rumblings in my kneck of the wood is that we have already got a new manager however he wont be here until the summer !!! and he has already told the board who he wants and who out of the team he does not want ! and the board are going to be behind him all the way .........
            Like i say just a rumour so there may be some truth in it or there may not.

I find it a little difficult to believe how a potential manager can tell the board who he wants in and out of the team when we don't even know what league we will playing in.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
              I`ve heard a rumour also.

Not telling though

Allright then,one little clue.......He`s French.......
              Tigana?

Comment

I've just heard a rumour that most rumours are complete tosh, and that theres a rumour floating about that most posters are getting completely bored with all the rumours, but it's just a rumour.

Here's the latest rumour, the club is changing it's name from Queens Park Rangers to Queens Park Rumour

I heard another rumour, Rodney Marsh & Stanley Bowles may be playing upfront on Saturday against the might Doncaster.

Rumor Alert, Jim Gregory is our new chairmam.

There another rumor just in, there are little green men on Mars.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

There is also a rumour that We Are the Rangers Boys messageboard was partially designed to include many rumours, and that the simple alternative if you don't like the rumours is to move on to a rumourless board... no personal attacks just from an outside perspective it makes sense!

Comment

I was only stating what i have heard!! some of the responses to that make me feel that maybe there is no point.
                    The thing is some of you are seriously fed up but dont take this out on fans that post rumours
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Cheers for the info nuffield. Would suggest curbs but not sure about whether he could have picked players already.

Comment

Didn't Wenger tell the Arsenal board to sign Viera while he was still managing in Japan?

It can happen.

But whever it is will probably have been sacked before he arrives.

Comment

Thanks Nuffield.

Sounds promising.

Comment

Surprised he knows who he wants in League 1!
                            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Could it be king Cantona?
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X