Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The shame of it....

I can't believe that Hounslow or whatever they are called
    are now a Premiership club. Hopefully we pass them on our way up next season. No-one over here has even heard of Hounslow. At least most have heard of QPR. Some consolation I suppose.

It’s taken them over a 100 years to do it though Lol

Comment

Can't rush these things

Comment

They got a lotta catching up with us. Can they get a runners up spot by one point like we have done ? AND go a full season without losing at home ?

Comment

According to all the news bulletin’s I’ve seen, apparently they and Chelsea are West London clubs ???
          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

West London is Rs

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              West London is Rs
              indeed. well said that man.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                West London is Rs
                Dave mate, as much as I hate it, our attendances don’t bear it out.

But with a 2 million all seater stadium……..I’ll get my coat it’s the sun and the booze, sorry.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Thing is, nothing that happened before 1992 seems to count anymore. Football is cyclical - lots of ups and downs, the wheels will turn again though.
                  Not sure how the Bees model will stack up in the prem over time, they will now have to pay several times what they're used to in transfer fees and their players will want significant pay rises too. Maybe their model is scalable but I suspect they will be chasing their tails until the inevitable relegation kicks in at some point in coming year(s).
                  Still, likes of Newcastle, Southampton, Burnley and Brighton got away with being pretty hapless due to none of bottom 3 getting to even 30pts. I think Bees and Norwich could nudge near 40pts and at least make some of the aforementioned clubs sweat a bit.

Comment

Working...
                  X