No announcement yet.

What a crap day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Chelscum who in the latter stages of the 1993-94 season could only attract 8,923 people to Stamford Bridge for a game with Coventry."
    Lowest Premiership attendance of any club currently playing in the Premier League or Football League. Wimbledon FC no longer exist.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      If I'm being real fair play to the Bees their fans deserve a season of VAR and decisions going against them in the PL and hopefully the odd big win ... But the scum winning hurts as they've already got this aloof nose in the air were superior to everyone else attitude . Thing is 90% of their fans never go
      And tbf the buzzies did sell out from what I saw at Wembley!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
        It was a lovely day, my grandsons birthday & barbecue at my daughters house & family gathering, plenty of drinks & playing darts with my two son in laws, wasn’t really interested in what else went on
        Do we need your life story soppy b.oll..cks

Comment

Brentford had a sustainable championship model whereas Swansea is financed on parachute money. The Swans will need to undertake cutbacks for next season so will have more upheaval than Brentford. I'm happy Brentford have gone.

Not being from West London I couldn't give a stuff about other teams in the area. They are as relevant to me as Hudderfield and Derby. I quite admire what Brentford have achieved and they are an inspiration to the smaller clubs. Well done I say. I dislike Chelsea in the same way as all the others that buy success.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post

Do we need your life story soppy b.oll..cks
            A beautiful day, we had lunch on the way and all for under a pound

Comment

A bad day indeed, what with the bus stop & the Scum winning a very bad day, and then these clowns on the radio going on about 3 clubs in west London when none of the are.
              Fulham & Chelscum in SW6 and the bus stop has a TW postcode, as i tell everyone there is only one team in West London the Rs in W12, dont worry bus top back down soon herd already bookies paying out on them to relegated they're so sure

Comment

Working...
              X