The Danes are winning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Danes are winning

Its only played 20 min and the Danes are 2-0 up already. It does not look good

Let’s be honest , it’s been coming the last few years , I’m just happy we are finally moving in the right direction, hopefully next season it will be our turn .

Comment

Both teams are embarrassing trying to get free kicks, crying out and going to ground. Can't stand the antics these days.
      "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

It's a shame we didn't make the playoffs as I would fancy us to beat either of these sides. Swansea look awful

Comment

Swansea surely can't be as bad second half. Useless.

Comment

Swansea are pitiful how the hell did they get into the playoffs, Brentford doing their normal rolling around embarrassing Swansea not much better, at least next season we can enjoy them getting battered in the Premier, unless they spend a fortune they will be back down.

Comment

The upside.....
              We can go back to Swansea again next season and win there again, just to show it wasn't a fluke!

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                Let’s be honest , it’s been coming the last few years , I’m just happy we are finally moving in the right direction, hopefully next season it will be our turn .
                This, btw did you see that lil Spanish victim kick out at his opponent first half, after the ball had gone and was goading him?
                Wonder if he used racial slurs?

Comment

Not a red for me, ####in disgusting reffing.

Comment

He clearly slipped how many players have been sent off against Brentford.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                      He clearly slipped how many players have been sent off against Brentford.
                      Shitty cheats glad we don't have to talk about them after today

Comment

We really need to look after our young supporters. They are going to end up the Loyalist fans in the country.

Comment

Every DOG has its day, they will get found out in PL.
                          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Looking forward seeing them get smashed week in week out next term.

Comment

They have been doing it the right way for years, signing players on science not because Hughes or Redknapp have got a backhander and "the lad's a triffic fella". They might even survive up there.

We are now following their model and hopefully we can join them up there.

Comment

Working...
                              X