Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiyan Prince

Just watching BBC breakfast news.
    Apparently there is a new video game coming out dedicated to Kiyan.
    It will forever immortalise, nice touch well done to whoever came up with this.
    I have to go to work before the piece is shown but I will record it.
    But if anyone else sees it please can you post it.

Just watched it Dave , it’s a really touching report , makes you proud to support QPR, Les was interviewed at the ground. All those that question why we name our ground after this foundation should watch it .

Comment

Fifteen years to the day since his murder at the school gates in London, Kiyan Prince is back among us as a member of QPR’s EA Sports Fifa Ultimate Team squad.

Kiyan will wear No 30, the age he would have been at the start of the season had he fulfilled his dream of becoming a footballer.

Kiyan was on the books of Queens Park Rangers when struck down trying to stop a fight. His assailant, Hannad Hasan, 16 at the time, is serving a life sentence. Kiyan’s father Dr Mark Prince OBE, a former professional boxer, considers it two lives wasted and since the death of his son has dedicated his life through the Kiyan Prince Foundation to addressing the problem of gang culture and offering solutions to knife crime.

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/k...99?ITO=newsnow

This is fantastic

Comment

It's a very touching video and full credit to Mark Prince for his dedication to ending knife crime amongst youngsters.

What a player Kiyan Prince could have become we will never know, but he could have been anything like an Mbappe or Pogba style of player. Probably would have been signed by one of the big clubs as Sterling was though.

Comment

Mark prince is a inspiration

Comment

Just heard Mark Prince on TS.
            Very touching.
            Kiyan will now be in the QPR squad in the game.
            Having re-read my op it does look confusing.
            Apparently some one who designs faces for these games has aged kiyan so looks his age he would've been now.
            And yeah it does make you proud to be fan of this club

​​​​​

Comment

Well done rangers very proud of my club right now

Comment

Hats of the the club , very proud

Comment

Its great that Kiyan is getting loads of air time on the National News

Comment

I was listening to Bloomberg Radio yesterday and that's where I heard the great news. Fantastic for Mark and the family.

Comment

How about applauses at every home games when 30 min played?

Comment

Working...
                      X