Clear All

• Oh for fox sake

.......hang on, Chels goal ruled out

Not QPR related btw, other than it cheers our supporters up

Comment

Get in .

Comment

Comment

I was watching with 7 bluenoses .they went mad when they thought they had scored ... Good old VAR

Comment

You have 7 Chelsea mates, Jesus you're bloody desperate for mates
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              You have 7 Chelsea mates, Jesus you're bloody desperate for mates
              You think that’s bad, I’ve got at least 25 close relations who support that rabble.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

What a great weekend , their women are now getting an absolute pasting in the champions league final .

Comment

Probably a massively unpopular opinion here but I don't think that goal should have been disallowed. Chilwell was level, at worst maybe <5mm offside. VAR is supposed to correct clear and obvious mistakes by the officials - that was never clear or obvious.

Weird state of affairs when my hate for VAR beats out hate for Chelsea. Hope they get rid of it at some point but sadly with its use expanding looks like it is here to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by BusRider View Post
                    Probably a massively unpopular opinion here but I don't think that goal should have been disallowed. Chilwell was level, at worst maybe <5mm offside. VAR is supposed to correct clear and obvious mistakes by the officials - that was never clear or obvious.

Weird state of affairs when my hate for VAR beats out hate for Chelsea. Hope they get rid of it at some point but sadly with its use expanding looks like it is here to stay.
                    Offsides are seen as factual , pens and red cards are judged on clear and obvious. It’s Chelsea for gods sake of course he was offside.

Comment

The pundits have been screaming for accurate decisions from referees for decades because the game has become so fast. Now that these decission are coming down to mms they are saying its ruining the game. These TV companies are looking for controversy to fill up air time with debate, most of which are based on officiating issues! Be damned if you do and be damned if you dont...!

Just remember the frozen screen shot shown on TV is not the version seen by VAR. If VAR would show their screenshot it would help. But that still doesnt help when pundits and fans dont know the rules of the game as written. I have seen so many pundits arguements ruined by the likes of Dermot Callagher who explains the reasons as per the rules and shows up the pundits for their lack of technical knowledge of the game that they played to a professional level.

Its all for TV and dont get too wrapped up in the nonsense these pundit say to fill an hour of post game analysis. They are not being objective.

Comment

I agree with the clear and obvious issue, but tbh , VAR has been doing this all along. How many goals have been ruled out by a part of the body being judged as mm's offside. How many pens or goals ruled out or given after more than 3 views. If it takes more than 3 views, or is mm's offside then it is not a clear and obvious error by any stretch of the imagination. This is what the rule makers have to get an agreement on and impliment it worldwide asap.

In the MLS, they go by whatever decision the officials on the pitch gave if it is not such an error.

So for me, the goal was correctly chalked off by the current rules....and I was ever so happy to see a goal ruled offside by VAR for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I agree with the clear and obvious issue, but tbh , VAR has been doing this all along. How many goals have been ruled out by a part of the body being judged as mm's offside. How many pens or goals ruled out or given after more than 3 views. If it takes more than 3 views, or is mm's offside then it is not a clear and obvious error by any stretch of the imagination. This is what the rule makers have to get an agreement on and impliment it worldwide asap.

In the MLS, they go by whatever decision the officials on the pitch gave if it is not such an error.

So for me, the goal was correctly chalked off by the current rules....and I was ever so happy to see a goal ruled offside by VAR for a change.
                          Maybe you guys are right and it was the correct decision. I still very much dislike VAR as it is currently implemented.

and imagine how terrible it would of been for Leicester if it ended up being Wes Morgan who lost them the FA cup

Comment

Working...
                          X