• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Tart

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
      Do we know roughly what hes alleged to have said?
      Apparently called Canos a ‘f****** foreigner’

Talk of a possible 10-12 game ban.

Comment

Banned for seven matches and fined £6k.

Sack him......

Comment

I wonder what club will do with him

1, make a stance and say on her bike as an excuse to free up his salary

2, say you were a twonk fined 2 weeks wages and say we will stand by you but sort your self out

3, Canos is a whinging lightweight you need to get smarter

personally earlier in the season he was diabolical and I hold hands up and said he was playing out his skin then he turned into his old self and not really been seen since, personally I don’t give monkeys toss re canos remarks the worlds gone soft some need to grow some testicles and say your right Todd I’m from abroad well worked out at least I can control a ball cross it to teammate and earn more than you, you English bell end simple really

I’d personally use it to free his salary up he ain’t good enough but probably with laws we can’t and stuck with him but I can’t see him playing with Les as Dof and Ramsey on board and he’ll be available on a free

Given that Canos was also charged but never used the word English it’s ok what a load of gutless FA discipline board. It’s tit for tat bar Todd’s nationality being mentioned

Comment

Spanish pr!ck

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              Spanish pr!ck
              You can use prick but not Spanish it’s a farce

Comment

Unbelievable!!
                The fa back a racist org, and then have the cheek to ban a player on hearsay.
                Mind you it's QPR player,in fact two, yet the foreigner is believed.
                Woke.
                I take it as read there is no dispute he is foreign ?
                As someone said total farce, reminds me of the stoning scene in Life of Brian

Comment

Two points, two flats and a packet of gravel...
                  "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                    Two points, two flats and a packet of gravel...
                    ... there aren't any women here is there?
                    High pitch nos followed by low nos

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                      Banned for seven matches and fined £6k.

Sack him......
                      Sack him for saying that?? Bit ott. Should canos be sacked too then?

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Sack him for saying that?? Bit ott. Should canos be sacked too then?
                        Dont know but be was found guilty of saying something offensive and the other not.
                        Last edited by SheepRanger; 07-05-2021, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Laughable that John terry gets a 4 game ban for what he said , yet Kane gets 7 games. Consistency again

Comment

Just wondering how long the Spanish have been classified as a separate race, and if he after the game a pundit talked about the Spanish bloke playing for the insects at the bus stop had a good game, would he be sacked?
                            Seems to me the insult is fine but nationality is the crime.
                            Total joke, and anyone who understands football knows these windups are part and parcel of the game, football is about psychology especially at this level as much as fitness.
                            The club might not keep Kane for football reasons, but should stand by him on these trumped up allegations.
                            Also just as we award our poty, should we now sack him too?
                            And Chaz Austin, celebrating in front of the bench of the foreign manager in the same game not be signed as that could be construed as taking the #### out of him?

Comment

Next time we face the pansy the whole team should systematically get in his ear for 90 minutes with a running commentary about his character and performance, peppered with industrial language and references to garbage, trash, excrement, weasels, rats, nits, odours, cowardice and urine.
                              Let's, be frank, Todd may not be in running for player of the year but he doesn't deserve this at all and I think we/the club should fully support him. I know the club has to be seen as "making the right noises" but this should not be used as an opportunity to hang him out to try.

Comment

The daft thing is if Kane kept his mouth shut flew in two footed took his knee cap to the touch line said sorry ref got the as quick as I could he’d of got a 3 match ban Canos limps like herr Flick for the rest of his life. Total b@ollocks the fa

Comment

Working...
                                X