Osman Kakay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osman Kakay

Fair play to Osman Kakay. Getting his first league goal yesterday and all-round performance. I haven’t always been his biggest fan, I’ve always thought our LB and RB positions have been weak links. But here he is, a player , our local lad from Westminster to come through the academy and get his place and then go and score a good goal. I love to see an academy product cement a role in the first team.

I’m excited for the future of our club for the first time since our promotion 10 years ago ! Too long ...

Come on you R’ssss

MVR

I'm glad he did well.

He's 24yr in Aug and only has 40 championship appearances to his name, so still quite inexperienced. We've got him for another three seasons so hopefully he'll get even better and do a good job for us.

Comment

Played better, however still totally misjudged 2 crosses to the far post, and still gets caught in possession, against a better team we may have been punished, at 24 he’s not a kid, decent backup but no where near a first choice wing back

Comment

It's great to see players who have been dedicated to QPR for a long time get their chance with the first team and I was so happy to see Kakay score, I don't see him as a starting wingback for us at this point, as Romford says he makes some bad decisions that can cost us at this level, perhaps this is why he is getting a run of matches now, the only way to get better is to play in these matches! I would be real pleased if he can cut down on the errors and become a valuable member of the squad, he is getting his chance!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
          It's great to see players who have been dedicated to QPR for a long time get their chance with the first team and I was so happy to see Kakay score, I don't see him as a starting wingback for us at this point, as Romford says he makes some bad decisions that can cost us at this level, perhaps this is why he is getting a run of matches now, the only way to get better is to play in these matches! I would be real pleased if he can cut down on the errors and become a valuable member of the squad, he is getting his chance!
          All of this 100%

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            I'm glad he did well.

He's 24yr in Aug and only has 40 championship appearances to his name, so still quite inexperienced. We've got him for another three seasons so hopefully he'll get even better and do a good job for us.
            My impression is that he is learning the wing back role which is where his decision making looks bad and seems to get caught out. But hopsfully the goal will settle him down and during the break he will learn more about positining, crossing and reading the game. As as fans we want "one of our own" to succeed.

Comment

Picture of the week

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X