Summer transfer target -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer transfer target -

QPR are closely watching Scottish Centre Back Ryan Porteous from Hibernian.

Could be a fitter option than the injury prone De Wijs or maybe in addition.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...ngers-24009575

I thought we’d be looking at other options. De Wijs seems way too injury prone if we are going to stick with 3 CBs.

Comment

Christ! When are we gonna be linked with full-backs????

Comment

I'll tell you who we should look at is another young Oxford CB, started at fools then dropped to non lge and worked his way back.
        Very good player apparently.
        Well according to Don Goodman/ Keith the Irish fella on the EFL awards last night

Comment

I read somewhere that if Sheffield Wednesday go down, Rs are reportedly interested in Windass

Comment

The First one ?

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-23s...m-yeovil-town/

Comment

Jordy de Wijs lsigns permanently on 3year deal, excellent signing

Comment

Early business done already, who are these people?
                What have they done with the real QPR management?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                  Jordy de Wijs lsigns permanently on 3year deal, excellent signing
                  Club/medics/physios must be content his niggly injuries were nothing that a decent bit of rest over close season wouldn't cure. I'm prepared to trust their judgement cos he looked very handy when he played and it'd be great to see him next season fit and firing on all cylinders.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Club/medics/physios must be content his niggly injuries were nothing that a decent bit of rest over close season wouldn't cure. I'm prepared to trust their judgement cos he looked very handy when he played and it'd be great to see him next season fit and firing on all cylinders.
                    Great signing

jordy-signs-9.jpg?center=0.5,0.5&mode=crop&width=900&height=506&quality=80.jpg

Comment

Welcome Jordy.

Comment

Great news. He is a beast!

Comment

Welcome, Jordy!
                          Building from the back.
                          We get the squad right this summer I think we are going to get very close to promotion next season.

If we had the 4 loanees at the start of last season instead of last January, we would be in the playoffs now.
                          We must go for it next season.

Lots of our competitors will be looking at us next season.
                          They would have seen how good we were since January.
                          As I said before, get the right players in I think we can go up.

It won't be easy but it can be done. Nothing is impossible.
                          Hopefully, get the other 3 loanees signed up soon.

Comment

“Every time he plays, he’s Ronseal because he does exactly what he says on the tin – he heads it, he kicks it and he can play. He’s a physical presence who enjoys defending.

“But he’s also a very good, technical player as well. He drives into midfield, is comfortable on the ball and there is pace and purpose to what he does.

MW

Comment

The goal v Wall

Comment

Working...
                              X