Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players you would like to see us sign by next season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players you would like to see us sign by next season...

Not including the loans we have, what players would you like to see us sign? What players have caught peoples eyes this year?

Ones that cost no more than £2m each, that we can pay more more than £1.5m over two seasons and we sell for a minimum of £5m in their third season.

Easy.......

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      Ones that cost no more than £2m each, that we can pay more more than £1.5m over two seasons and we sell for a minimum of £5m in their third season.

Easy.......
      It has to said , last summers business looks to have turned out well . Dickie , Dykes , Willock all starters and valued at more than we paid for them less than a year ago . Thomas and Adomah ( free transfers ) have proved their worth also . Bonne is the only one that hasn’t kicked on but to be fair to him he hasn’t been given much opportunity. We badly needed the loan players to come in and help with this process though , that has to be said .

Comment

Priority (other than hopefully signing all 4 of our loanees) MUST be a good, quick, young, attacking, comfortable on the ball, can cross with either foot, chip in with a few goals...oh and doesn’t cost more than £2M RWB!

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

It has to said , last summers business looks to have turned out well . Dickie , Dykes , Willock all starters and valued at more than we paid for them less than a year ago . Thomas and Adomah ( free transfers ) have proved their worth also . Bonne is the only one that hasn’t kicked on but to be fair to him he hasn’t been given much opportunity. We badly needed the loan players to come in and help with this process though , that has to be said .
          My only concern is that our model is built around player sales. It will be interesting to see what transfer fees are being paid this summer, or will clubs make do with existing squads and only sign on loans or free transfers. Hopefully there will be money out there for us to make at least a £15m player profit every four seasons.

Comment

Not many about who've caught my eye. I've always rated Max Power of Sunderland- it's just a fantastic name isn't it? Good box-to-box midfielder and a bit more cultured than Dom Ball. I also like CJ Hamilton of Blackpool. Dunno if he's related to Lewis Hamilton but his pace is frightening. He's Harrow born so maybe has family/roots nearby too.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              Not many about who've caught my eye. I've always rated Max Power of Sunderland- it's just a fantastic name isn't it? Good box-to-box midfielder and a bit more cultured than Dom Ball. I also like CJ Hamilton of Blackpool. Dunno if he's related to Lewis Hamilton but his pace is frightening. He's Harrow born so maybe has family/roots nearby too.
              No way Sunderland are letting go of a cash cow draw marquee name like Max Power for less than 15m

Comment

Barry Bannan should be cheaper nuff ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  Barry Bannan should be cheaper nuff ?
                  Signed a new contract with Sheff Wed in Feb and is now there till 22/23. He signed when he must have known there was a possibility he'd be playing in L1. Must be settled in the area.

Comment

What is Jack Wilshere;'s contract position. How much is he on?

Comment

Originally posted by KLOS View Post
                      That would be a Redknapp/ Hughes signing from the past . Never again .

Comment

Originally posted by KLOS View Post
                        Triffic player, 10 year contract with a lifetime supply of cream eggs thrown in. They are good as he can both eat them and practice with them.

Comment

is that a ;yes'?

Comment

There are a few possibilities for the wing back positions someone posted on here recently.
                            and then there are the two strikers at Peterborough but they are too pricey for us (although they might accept Bonne as part exchange - then turn him into a goal machine)!

Comment

Leo Østigård, right wing back from Brighton. Currently on loan to Coventry. A very promising player.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X