Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intriguing QPR YouTube video

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Intriguing QPR YouTube video

    I dunno if you can do links on here? I'll try anyway.....

    If it doesn't work, the video is on YouTube called Queens park Ranger 1976 uploaded by Allan Klo

    Its a LWT production with Norwegian talking over it. I've not seen it before so thought I'd point it out.

    https://youtu.be/VdOGjgTUK3w


  • #2
    Watched this last week , it’s a good watch .

    Comment


    • #3
      Enjoyed that thanks for posting it.
      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!
      .2.1.13.

      Comment


      • #4
        Bloody Norwegians, comin over ere.......... ​​​​​​

        Comment


        • #5
          Those were the days ,not seen that previously ,thanks for posting the link.

          Comment


          • #6
            Didn't spot Qblockpete anywhere

            Comment


            • #7
              this one is decent from a fellow R's fan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TnoXMUTVKw&t=34s
              beatmydemons.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Great views of a packed Loft after a Stanley special, I’m in their somewhere.
                I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Great days

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Bloody Norwegians, comin over ere.......... ​​​​​​
                    Lovely people the Norwegians. They hosted us when I played for QPR Supporters Club (ASB) in Bergen and were a fantastic bunch. I used to see the Norwegian Rs in the pubs before match days and assume they must fly over for the weekend a few times a season.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                      I dunno if you can do links on here? I'll try anyway.....

                      If it doesn't work, the video is on YouTube called Queens park Ranger 1976 uploaded by Allan Klo

                      Its a LWT production with Norwegian talking over it. I've not seen it before so thought I'd point it out.

                      https://youtu.be/VdOGjgTUK3w
                      Thanks for the tag.
                      just watched it really good .

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

                        Lovely people the Norwegians. They hosted us when I played for QPR Supporters Club (ASB) in Bergen and were a fantastic bunch. I used to see the Norwegian Rs in the pubs before match days and assume they must fly over for the weekend a few times a season.
                        What year did u play for the supporters club mate ?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 72bus View Post

                          What year did u play for the supporters club mate ?
                          Only in European competitions! Covered for the regulars whi couldnt make the trip to play Bergan & Stockholm Rs and I played in the first game. Followed the lads on tour who played in Zurich and Inter Milan. You've got me on the year, perhaps 2004-2006.

                          Did you play for ASB then?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I played a couple of game for the supporters club in the mid seventies, it was run by a couple of blokes who ran the club shop, one of them is in the intriguing Norwegian video at the start selling programmes to the kids, I can’t remember his name, the other chap I think was called Keith Friend, though I could be wrong on that.

                            I remember playing a game near Chessington, scored twice, the pitch was rock hard after a very hot summer, I finished the game with blisters on my feet, I should have worn trainers not my Adidas Penarol’s.

                            Happy days.





                            I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              when coppers were coppers and not 5 ft. tall
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X