Huge manager news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge manager news

Hello again my Wandy followers, I have some huge news (no thanks to qpr_dave who seems to be a troll around here) about our managerial position. Warbuton's place was thought to be firmly solidified with our winning streak in 2021, however, due to the recent drop of form and position in the table, the board are unhappy with Warbuton. Rumours circulating around the club is that Chris Wilder could become the bread mans successor if he does not achieve at least 13 points from the last 10 games.

Wandy out.

Originally posted by Wandy_ITK View Post
    Hello again my Wandy followers, I have some huge news (no thanks to qpr_dave who seems to be a troll around here) about our managerial position. Warbuton's place was thought to be firmly solidified with our winning streak in 2021, however, due to the recent drop of form and position in the table, the board are unhappy with Warbuton. Rumours circulating around the club is that Chris Wilder could become the bread mans successor if he does not achieve at least 13 points from the last 10 games.

Wandy out.
    No I think we should wait for Klopp to become available in the summer , he is on a worse run than us .

Comment

Wandy out.
      Second post and you're already digging out QPR Dave trying to get him to react. Pathetic!

QprDave - Rise above this baiting and ignore this poster.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Second post and you're already digging out QPR Dave trying to get him to react. Pathetic!

QprDave - Rise above this baiting and ignore this poster.

I was simply highlighting an inappropriate response he put on my recent post. I am a very legitimate source who is trying to inform the QPR community and I don't appreciate such trolls. I expect an apology when my news becomes reality in the future.

Wandy out

Comment

No thanks false news.

Comment

I was simply highlighting an inappropriate response he put on my recent post. I am a very legitimate source who is trying to inform the QPR community and I don't appreciate such trolls. I expect an apology when my news becomes reality in the future.

Wandy out
            Should he apologize to your James Nutt account, or this account?

Asking for a Dave
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Yawn

Comment

Wandy out

A troll with 30,000 posts. please stop posting nonsense.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Posts like this give this forum a bad name. I don’t understand how it helps. Complete, attention seeking nonsense in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                    Posts like this give this forum a bad name. I don’t understand how it helps. Complete, attention seeking nonsense in my opinion
                    Gives the poster a bad name not this site. Pathetic antics by people who used to post here.

Comment

Huuuuge manager news.
                      Steve Evans incoming!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

No I think we should wait for Klopp to become available in the summer , he is on a worse run than us .
                        Jochim Low for me​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                        X