Positive post!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

If I was a QPR player I'd do my best whilst still looking forward to a week in Vegas in a penthouse apartment which I'd share with three top class hookers.
    Can I come Vegas with you please

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post

Can I come Vegas with you please
      That would mean I'd need to book six hookers then! Oh, okay!

Comment

49 points is more than safe now, but I hope we push on, momentum is key. If we let our foot off the gas, it feels like we are restarting again.

We've got a good squad coming together, and if we can sign at least 2 of the 4 loan signings, we'll be in a good place, with Amos coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

If I was a QPR player I'd do my best whilst still looking forward to a week in Vegas in a penthouse apartment which I'd share with three top class hookers.
          I'm not sure how the wives of the married players will feel about that!!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
            49 points is more than safe now, but I hope we push on, momentum is key. If we let our foot off the gas, it feels like we are restarting again.

We've got a good squad coming together, and if we can sign at least 2 of the 4 loan signings, we'll be in a good place, with Amos coming back.
            I think we are safe now, but don't want the team to relax too much as I want to see a top 10 finish (the 1st since getting relegated).

One player I would like to see a bit more of in the side is Bettache. We couldn't get him out on loan, but now we have a chance to at least bring him on a sub for the last 20-30 mins of many of our remaining matches. I think he could also learn a lot from playing alongside Johansen.

Comment

Working...
            X