Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin

Hi Guys,
    The owners need to negotiate a deal to sign Austin this summer. Won't be easy but anything can be negotiated.
    I would release Cameron, Wallace and Lumley, and give their combined salary to Austin.

Austin's next move will most likely be his last. Charlie knows this. We need to offer him some kind of incentive to stay with us. Maybe a coaching opportunity included in the contract. Charlie knows he will have to take a cut in salary. Money is important, but it's not everything. I think his family are settled with QPR.

Let's hope we can do a deal for Charlie and the other 3 loanees. I would also make Austin the captain next season if we sign him. Top player. And a good positive influence in the dressing room. I'm sure Charlie is respected by most of the squad, management and the owners.

Originally posted by Riverwild View Post
    Hi Guys,
    The owners need to negotiate a deal to sign Austin this summer. Won't be easy but anything can be negotiated.
    I would release Cameron, Wallace and Lumley, and give their combined salary to Austin.

Austin's next move will most likely be his last. Charlie knows this. We need to offer him some kind of incentive to stay with us. Maybe a coaching opportunity included in the contract. Charlie knows he will have to take a cut in salary. Money is important, but it's not everything. I think his family are settled with QPR.

Let's hope we can do a deal for Charlie and the other 3 loanees. I would also make Austin the captain next season if we sign him. Top player. And a good positive influence in the dressing room. I'm sure Charlie is respected by most of the squad, management and the owners.
    I would look at offering £15k-£18k a week for Austin + a coaching role as part of the deal.

I would also get rid of Cameron, Wallace and Lumley so it frees up enough in the budget for Austin.

I think Johansen is on £8k a week at Fulham, so a deal is more than possible for him.

I suspect De Wijs and Field are pretty much done deals as there is an option to buy clause in their contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

I would look at offering £15k-£18k a week for Austin + a coaching role as part of the deal.

I would also get rid of Cameron, Wallace and Lumley so it frees up enough in the budget for Austin.

I think Johansen is on £8k a week at Fulham, so a deal is more than possible for him.

I suspect De Wijs and Field are pretty much done deals as there is an option to buy clause in their contracts.
      You are way off with the Johansen wage , 8k a week no chance , he is reported to be on top money . Norwegian captain and premier league player would make 80k a week more realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

You are way off with the Johansen wage , 8k a week no chance , he is reported to be on top money . Norwegian captain and premier league player would make 80k a week more realistic.
        He is on 45 K I think. On a second note; he retired from international duty this week.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

####in ell, you sure?
          80k a week are the fools really paying that to a player they don't want?
          He'll need to lower those expectations if that is the case, whoever he signs for.
          Hope it is us btw, very good footballer

Comment

[QUOTE=Riverwild;n2556177]Hi Guys,
            Charlie knows he will have to take a cut in salary. Money is important, but it's not everything. I think his family are settled with QPR.
            /QUOTE]
            At least his wife tweeted " me too" few weeks back when someone said hope Charlie signs permanently

Comment

Chat has been really poor last 2 games , been really off the pace and no goal threat whatsoever. Not sure if playing Chair and Willock is suiting him as he seems to be dropping to deep to get involved . We need him back playing on the centre backs shoulder and doing what he does best .

Comment

Chat has been really poor last 2 games , been really off the pace and no goal threat whatsoever. Not sure if playing Chair and Willock is suiting him as he seems to be dropping to deep to get involved . We need him back playing on the centre backs shoulder and doing what he does best .
                I think we need two systems home and away I think willock and chair Combo works better away as we can counter attack personally as dire as Dykes has been today he’d off occupied Sarr and freed up space, Kane and chair offered nothing creative. Bad day at the office today but we need Austin next season as others not cut the grain so far

Comment

I noticed he was often out wide or back in a midfield position and he is not effective in those positions as there is no decent options in the penalty area for him to pass to.

For me Dykes is too ineffective and would play Bonne with Austin , especially home games.

Comment

Working...
                  X