Important news/arrival message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important news/arrival message

Recently I have been seeing many itk accounts on here who have been spreading my private information from confidential sources inside the club. An example of this would be James Nutt who relies on most his information from me. I understand that people like James have been making some outlandish claims which may be leading to you being sceptical of me. However, I am here to earn your trust with reliable and correct information.

One of the main talks going around the club in transfers is a loan signing potentially signing a 2 year contract at the end of the year. However, he is demanding high wages, and if the contract is signed will be the highest paid player at the club. Warbuton has shown willingness to take away some of the money for the summer transfers and use that to afford his wages, however, the Board is not convinced and believe the player still needs to prove that they can perform consistently at this level. I shall be updating weekly, and provide any information on transfer targets in the summer.

Wandy out.

Comment

End of the year?
      What December?
      We aren't allowed to bring in loans now anyway
      Dave out
      ​​​​​

Comment

Cobblers

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            End of the year?
            What December?
            We aren't allowed to bring in loans now anyway
            Dave out
            ​​​​​
            please don’t go Dave !

F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

What are you on about. JN

Comment

Any post that claims James Nutt is stealing information is dubious, he has his own sources he tells us and I just couldn't see a respectable source stealing from elsewhere!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                  What are you on about. JN
                  You upset your wife ?

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
                    please don’t go Dave !

Comment

That’s nothing we don’t know . We all know Austin wants to stay we all know his wages are high at West Brom . We know he would be the highest paid player if he signs a contract with us . Cheers anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                        That’s nothing we don’t know . We all know Austin wants to stay we all know his wages are high at West Brom . We know he would be the highest paid player if he signs a contract with us . Cheers anyway
                        My sources are telling me we may be looking for a replacement for Cameron when his contract expires in the summer. Apparently the club have just found out he's 35 and think he's on his last legs. Keep it to yourself FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

My sources are telling me we may be looking for a replacement for Cameron when his contract expires in the summer. Apparently the club have just found out he's 35 and think he's on his last legs. Keep it to yourself FFS!
                          don’t shoot the messenger!

Comment

Comedy Gold!

Comment

Wandy is 100%.

Connections to a small man who helped us a lot in the 90’s.

Comment

Working...
                              X