No announcement yet.

The big match revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another quick heads up we feature again on the big match revisited tomorrow morning ,away to Newcastle December 79 on itv 4 .

Comment

Thanks I will record it.

Comment

Did anyone watch the Big Match Revisited? It also featured the Chelsea v Swansea (this game had 6 players who at one time played for QPR).

Comment

I noticed that stan, the Chelsea rejects players we had.
          I was a little surprised to see chopper Harris in the 11 shirt in cmf.
          And the 3rd Chelsea goal was Gary Johnson who I assume is the old Bristol city manager now Torquay.
          Bet he'd kill for that head of hair now!
          Looked like a big fluffy hat!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            I noticed that stan, the Chelsea rejects players we had.
            I was a little surprised to see chopper Harris in the 11 shirt in cmf.
            And the 3rd Chelsea goal was Gary Johnson who I assume is the old Bristol city manager now Torquay.
            Bet he'd kill for that head of hair now!
            Looked like a big fluffy hat!
            Chelsea rejects: Chivers, Langley, Walker and Fillery (although the latter I forgave after his last few performances (especially creating the winner in a 4-3 win over Leicester in 1985 saved QPR from relegation).

Swansea had Robbie James and Jeremy Charles in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Chelsea rejects: Chivers, Langley, Walker and Fillery (although the latter I forgave after his last few performances (especially creating the winner in a 4-3 win over Leicester in 1985 saved QPR from relegation).

I was happy when we signed Fillery , think it was Mullery that signed him but it never really happened for him with us . He looked overweight most of the time , he did chip in with a few goals but his best days were for Chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Fillery is scum , him and his mates beat up my 80 year old grandad for asking them to keep the noise dowm

Comment

I forgot that Robbie James sadly passed away whilst playing a match aged 40.

Comment

Have a watch of today's if you can, no QPR, but it's 1980 FA cup 3rd rd day.
                    And the game 4th division Halifax Tn v Big Mals Man City at the Shay.
                    Proper nostalgia, real pitch if you know what I mean.

Comment

Tomorrow 10.30am itv 4 featuring Qpr v Birmingham from 1980 , I was there , won’t ruin it but it’s a good end to the game .

Comment

Working...
                      X