Great Charlie Austin clip on NewsNow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Charlie Austin clip on NewsNow

Apparently Chaz and Geoff Cameron had words after the defeat Saturday.
    Go and have a look very funny.
    If someone could post the clip here even better

https://talksport.com/football/efl/842968/

Comment

Just listened to that , good to hear johansen put his hand up and take responsibility, that really was the turning point .

Comment

If donkey Cameron caused Austin to miss just 1 game I would never want to see him in a rangers shirt again
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Thanks Sheep

Comment

Charlie Austin says dressing room arguments are common in football and revealed he was involved in one himself just last weekend.

The Queen Park Rangers striker, who is on loan from Premier League side West Brom, said he and teammate Geoff Cameron came to blows following Rangers’ defeat at Birmingham on Saturday.

Austin gave the west London side the lead just before half-time before two quickfire Birmingham goals late in the second half saw QPR leave empty-handed.

The result understandably left the QPR players seething but the anger threatened to spill over in the away dressing room afterwards with Austin and Cameron engaged in a spat.

But the situation was diffused by Stefan Johansen, who apologised to the whole team for missing a big chance when QPR were 1-0 up.

Austin told Drivetime: “Me and Geoff Cameron, after the game, had a little moan at each other. He came in saying it wasn’t good enough, I replied that we gotta defend better.

“We have a full argument in front of the team and then Stef stood up and said ‘woah, woah, woah, it’s my fault, I should have killed the game off. It was poor from me’.

“Me and Geoff just looked at each other and went ‘I’m glad he just said that!’.

“It depends on the player. Stef’s Norwegian captain, should have scored to make it 2-0 and he knows that, he stood up in front of us and held his hands up.”

Austin says the issues have now been resolved but believes the fact that he and Cameron were arguing is a good sign for the club’s future.

He added: “It’s the sign of a good team because you want the best for each other. There’s a fine line, of course there is, but the best teams will argue for sure.”

Austin argues that his argument with Cameron is actually a good sign for the team as a whole.

Good stuff

Comment

I'm slightly uneasy that Charlie is doing this Talksport gig whilst he's still playing. It's okay retired pros like Perry Groves or whoever providing their views/insights but when a current player starts doing it becomes questionable in my view. What happens in the changing room needs to stay in the changing room - can't have the inner sanctum and workings of the club/squad undermined by a player with one-eye on his future media career.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                I'm slightly uneasy that Charlie is doing this Talksport gig whilst he's still playing. It's okay retired pros like Perry Groves or whoever providing their views/insights but when a current player starts doing it becomes questionable in my view. What happens in the changing room needs to stay in the changing room - can't have the inner sanctum and workings of the club/squad undermined by a player with one-eye on his future media career.
                Also, Warbs stated that if a player is standing up he should be sitting down and if sitting down he should be laying down. I assumed Chaz was doing these interviews remotely from his home, not heading off to a studio to sit alongside Durham.

So much for resting in between games........

Comment

Working...
                X