Ticket prices 21/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket prices 21/22

Have they been announced for next season yet?

I wonder if they'll try and push them up a few quid to recoup some lost money from this season?

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Have they been announced for next season yet?

I wonder if they'll try and push them up a few quid to recoup some lost money from this season?
    It would be foolish if they did, we never had sell outs pre Covid but I suppose after lockdown there may be an initial kneejerk bump up in attendance but it will be temporary, yes they could coin it in for a few months but then crowds go back to normal and the added price would deter some of the regulars....and let's not forget that many regulars have been hit hard financially by Covid themselves so overall not a good idea in my opinion. No sign of this as yet tho so speculation.

Comment

I also think it would be foolish. I think there will be quite a few season ticket holders who like myself have gotten out of the habit of going to football matches.
      I've held my season ticket for nearly 25 years and I have to say that I feel like I have gotten used to not going any more.
      Whilst I am quite sure that when push comes to shove, I will renew as always, but if a price increase is too much I may well choose not to.

Comment

It would be madness. We ought to be cutting prices, particularly for the long-suffering ST holders. With Fulham and Brentford having increased their capacity AND being more successful than us we we need to be doing everything possible to get bums-on-seats and entice (and keep) curious new fans.

Comment

The club maybe waiting to see how the next few weeks go before announcing anything, last year they extended the renewals continually in 2020 with the last deadline October then all of a sudden they pulled that due to government announcements on fans attending, I did not renew as was waiting until last minute due to uncertainty and then wasn't able to anyway.
          For those that did not renew our seats are reserved for next season, as long as we can go I will renew, if there is uncertainty then I may wait as I expect many others will as I know a few who renewed and wished they hadn't.
          Still supported the club via streams and spent a bit at online shop in the sales etc.
          I cannot make it to every home game but like the luxury of having a season ticket, thankfully my income has not been affected too badly so hoping for fans back next season and will happily renew if fans allowed.

Comment

Undecided as yet , kids now go with their mates , hammersmith bridge closed So takes longer to get to the bush.... Don't want to watch if ground is only a third full

Comment

Throw into the mix that many may have seen a loss of earnings or a loss of employment meaning football may be a luxury they can no longer afford.
              Yeah and the bridge being closed is a right pain if driving!

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                I also think it would be foolish. I think there will be quite a few season ticket holders who like myself have gotten out of the habit of going to football matches.
                I've held my season ticket for nearly 25 years and I have to say that I feel like I have gotten used to not going any more.
                Whilst I am quite sure that when push comes to shove, I will renew as always, but if a price increase is too much I may well choose not to.
                My exact feelings too as a long standing season ticket holder.

Comment

Working...
                X