Nico H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post

Please show some respect for Finland. It´s my country and i know we might not be a biggest football country in the world,but call our national team a semi pro is an insult. Just take a moment and take look at the clubs our players play. They play good professional clubs across Europe and some of them would wipe floor with our beloved QPR and few play in MLS. To call Finnish national team semi pro just show how ignorant you are

btw not bad for the semi pros to beat France 0-2 in Paris 6 months ago.
    Well said and huge credit to the Finnish players and fans yesterday. Classy and dignified. You should feel immensely proud today.

Comment

I don’t think England stand a chance personally but I’ve always been club over country anyway.I’d take an FA cup win for the Rs all day over a World Cup win for England.

Comment

I have to rein it in and be impartial these days as a mod but I think that's a very sad way of thinking about it. You can love both shouldn't be even considered a choice this club and country thing. We have the best squad in years with so much talent just enjoy watching foden kane and grealish and appreciate real quality for a change
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Sorry and Portugal that's it only sides worth watching
          Spain ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
            I don’t think England stand a chance personally but I’ve always been club over country anyway.I’d take an FA cup win for the Rs all day over a World Cup win for England.
            Same mate

Comment

I have to rein it in and be impartial these days as a mod but I think that's a very sad way of thinking about it. You can love both shouldn't be even considered a choice this club and country thing. We have the best squad in years with so much talent just enjoy watching foden kane and grealish and appreciate real quality for a change
              I just look at them as overpaid big time charlies tbh.
              If they represented the country for no pay I'd be more inclined to change that view

Comment

Not sad at all , would love England to win but I’d get more enjoyment out of QPR winning a cup than England winning a tournament, simple as that mate .

Comment

Of course everyone defend their county and i dont want to argue with you. Poor or not but we get to the Euros by playing and most of the countries did not . It wasnt pretty today,but we won one of the host today,so not too bad. I think Finland in the Euros is like QPR in the PL, small fish in the big ocean, but if we get there we have done more than ok
                  Well done, Finland. Spårv, Uronen(?) and the striker who scored are all players I have heard of before. Your coach must have done something right also? Edit: Other players Forrs, Onni Valakari, Taylor and Pukki also of course.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Well done, Finland. Spårv, Uronen(?) and the striker who scored are all players I have heard of before. Your coach must have done something right also? Edit: Other players Forrs, Onni Valakari, Taylor and Pukki also of course.
                    Hradecky the keeper is one of the best keepers in Bundesliga (common opion from peoples who follows Bundesliga), plays for Leverkusen,like Pohjanpalo the scorer yesterday his a Leverkusen player too,but was on loan at Berlin last season. Glen Kamara our midfielder is a one the key players for Glasgow Rangers and Gerrard said he is one was of the first players he puts on his starting 11. Sparv our captain plays in Greece now,has played in Holland and Bundesliga earlier and many years for Midtjylland which is one of the best team in Denmark, Uronen plays for Genk one of the best teams in Belgium, won the title few years ago and our Niko is his back up. Forss our 3rd striker of course plays for Brentord. Every one knows Pukki, hes a Norwich legend already after only 3 season,has scores almost 70 goals in 3 seasons(actually they are crazy about him) 3-4 plays in MLS and its not a bad league at all. Coach has been in Finnish coaching staff for ages, maybe from the Roy Hodgson days and finally got his chance few years ago. Yes, he has done wonders with the boys and deserve lot of credit that we finally made it to the major tournament. He has made us hard to beat, not always pretty, but hey football is a result sport. I rather win ugly than lose pretty. Finland is like Burney in a PL, we might not have the best players,but we surely can make life difficult to our opponents

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Well said and huge credit to the Finnish players and fans yesterday. Classy and dignified. You should feel immensely proud today.
                      Yes, it was a very emotional day yesterday in so many ways. Like a rollercoaster ride.

Comment

I am from Norway. As we rarely qualify for big tournaments I always support another Nordic underdog, as it is more fun to watch the Euros or World Cup if you are behind a team. It used to be Iceland but this time it is Finland. The shot stat was 22-1 to Denmark yesterday, but Finland still won!!

To call Finland semi pros is arrogant. It is like Chelsea calling QPR part timers.

My bet is on Belgium to win it. I like to see small countries doing well and they often win the Euros, like Danmark, Greece and Portugal have done.

Comment

Hradecky the keeper is one of the best keepers in Bundesliga (common opion from peoples who follows Bundesliga), plays for Leverkusen,like Pohjanpalo the scorer yesterday his a Leverkusen player too,but was on loan at Berlin last season. Glen Kamara our midfielder is a one the key players for Glasgow Rangers and Gerrard said he is one was of the first players he puts on his starting 11. Sparv our captain plays in Greece now,has played in Holland and Bundesliga earlier and many years for Midtjylland which is one of the best team in Denmark, Uronen plays for Genk one of the best teams in Belgium, won the title few years ago and our Niko is his back up. Forss our 3rd striker of course plays for Brentord. Every one knows Pukki, hes a Norwich legend already after only 3 season,has scores almost 70 goals in 3 seasons(actually they are crazy about him) 3-4 plays in MLS and its not a bad league at all. Coach has been in Finnish coaching staff for ages, maybe from the Roy Hodgson days and finally got his chance few years ago. Yes, he has done wonders with the boys and deserve lot of credit that we finally made it to the major tournament. He has made us hard to beat, not always pretty, but hey football is a result sport. I rather win ugly than lose pretty. Finland is like Burney in a PL, we might not have the best players,but we surely can make life difficult to our opponents
                          Well said and full credit to Finland ( they could do an Iceland and shock a few countries).

full credit also to the fans and players for how they handled the situation yesterday-

I also dont see it as club or country, but instead can seperate them as two different competitions entirely and support both QPR and England to win. I dont see Mount or Kane etc as chelsea and spurs players, but as England's.

Comment

Thank you very much for this insightful write-up, ArticHoop!!
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Thank you very much for this insightful write-up, ArticHoop!!
                              You are welcome Shania, happy to give some info about our lesser known players

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                                I am from Norway. As we rarely qualify for big tournaments I always support another Nordic underdog, as it is more fun to watch the Euros or World Cup if you are behind a team. It used to be Iceland but this time it is Finland. The shot stat was 22-1 to Denmark yesterday, but Finland still won!!

To call Finland semi pros is arrogant. It is like Chelsea calling QPR part timers.

My bet is on Belgium to win it. I like to see small countries doing well and they often win the Euros, like Danmark, Greece and Portugal have done.
                                Arrogant or realistic. Look Oslo I'm a big fan of your posts but you've really let yourself down on this occasion. Finland lost to an extremely poor russian side and clearly terrible circumstances cost Denmark a win. I'm not really sure what I've said wrong. Watching them play Russian made me think semi pro straight away. Might be a harsh comment but one that is just based on what I'm watching. You're a brilliant poster and I guess I can understand why you would choose to support Finland with no Norway in this tournament and that's creditable so no hard feelings.
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X