No announcement yet.

Nico H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long how we got on Nico contract? He's really shite and clearly not good enough. Going to the euros to sit on the bench for a side that aren't far off semi pro level. These type of youngsters aren't worth wasting time with.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Going to the euros to sit on the bench for a side that aren't far off semi pro level.
      Please show some respect for Finland. Itīs my country and i know we might not be a biggest football country in the world,but call our national team a semi pro is an insult. Just take a moment and take look at the clubs our players play. They play good professional clubs across Europe and some of them would wipe floor with our beloved QPR and few play in MLS. To call Finnish national team semi pro just show how ignorant you are

btw not bad for the semi pros to beat France 0-2 in Paris 6 months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post

Please show some respect for Finland. Itīs my country and i know we might not be a biggest football country in the world,but call our national team a semi pro is an insult. Just take a moment and take look at the clubs our players play. They play good professional clubs across Europe and some of them would wipe floor with our beloved QPR and few play in MLS. To call Finnish national team semi pro just show how ignorant you are

btw not bad for the semi pros to beat France 0-2 in Paris 6 months ago.
        Arctic quality post tbf. I love a bit of passion and the way you've defended your side has to be fully respected. I still think you're a really poor side. Quite shocked the game has gone ahead after poor Christian.

Comment

Finland have done alright tbf.
          Battled away and got a result.
          Can't see Nico getting much game time, the fbs were good.

Comment

Arctic quality post tbf. I love a bit of passion and the way you've defended your side has to be fully respected. I still think you're a really poor side. Quite shocked the game has gone ahead after poor Christian.
            Well said weare, classy reply.
            You are entitled to your opinion.

Comment

How long how we got on Nico contract? He's really shite and clearly not good enough. Going to the euros to sit on the bench for a side that aren't far off semi pro level. These type of youngsters aren't worth wasting time with.
              You were calling Dykes #### a few weeks ago , so there’s hope for Nico yet .

Comment

Hahaha stains. Dykes did finish with a flourish but I just hope you and Charlie are right. Personally I still don't see dykes as a 1st teamer if we're realistically looking to challenge for a top 6 place.

Comment

Your a bad dude though stains and I've always gotta watch you!

Comment

Of course everyone defend their county and i dont want to argue with you. Poor or not but we get to the Euros by playing and most of the countries did not . It wasnt pretty today,but we won one of the host today,so not too bad. I think Finland in the Euros is like QPR in the PL, small fish in the big ocean, but if we get there we have done more than ok

Comment

All about England tomorrow artic. Imo Belgium, England, France and Italy are in a different league to all the remaining sides in this year's euros

Comment

Your a bad dude though stains and I've always gotta watch you!

Comment

Sorry and Portugal that's it only sides worth watching

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post

Of course everyone defend their county and i dont want to argue with you. Poor or not but we get to the Euros by playing and most of the countries did not . It wasnt pretty today,but we won one of the host today,so not too bad. I think Finland in the Euros is like QPR in the PL, small fish in the big ocean, but if we get there we have done more than ok
                            Agree

Comment

All about England tomorrow artic. Imo Belgium, England, France and Italy are in a different league to all the remaining sides in this year's euros
                              Truckin hell weare!

Comment

Agree buff, they will blow it.......but ####em wokie tw@ts

Comment

Working...
                                X