X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not QPR related but this is hilarious

from a 3rd division match in Guatamala

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/56167027

OMG that's quality. Just cried into my cup of tea!
    "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
      OMG that's quality. Just cried into my cup of tea!
      He must surely be embarrassed by his behaviour, that is much worse than Rivaldo's embarrassing and much derided actions in the World Cup to get an opponent sent off.

Comment

Never seen anything like that before . What a clown . Hope he gets a long ban

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

He must surely be embarrassed by his behaviour, that is much worse than Rivaldo's embarrassing and much derided actions in the World Cup to get an opponent sent off.
          Agreed but Rivaldo should have known that he would have been caught and ridiculed as he was on TV to the World. This bloke is an unknown in the Guatemalan 3rd Division and I doubt he would have thought that his name and actions would be spread around the world.

"I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

This region of Central America is in Concacaf, our Canadian National Team plays qualifiers down there and it is absolutely brutal, the grounds have very high barbed wire fencing to keep the fans off the pitch, bags of #### are thrown at our players and these players are masters of deception feigning injuries, diving in the box with no player close to them, most are a little more practiced at it than the guy in the video however! Add to all of this the heat and humidity, terrible pitches and referees that are easily deceived and it is very tough to get results there!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Brentford offered him a 5yr contract, will be in charge of the "dark arts" arm at theirs

Comment

Ha ha fu cking hilarious what a muppet.

Comment

Sign him up....play him against the bees

Comment

Working...
                  X