Credit where credit is due

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit where credit is due

Ill hold my hands up and say that i thought Todd Kane was as good as hopeless, last few getting close to months he's been like a non stop running lunatic with some ability. So fair play to him and Warbs for sticking by him

Next up Wallace probably fitter looks and is miles better than Nico its simple as that.

Warbs well he's transformed this side and did have us playing well with no luck some new faces and we've morphed into a tough side to beat.

The board for recognising we needed faces got the right type and we look solid

Well done all above

If Dykes and Bonne start to fire then its all sorted!

It's a good thing the club believed in MW and didn't listen to the fans.

The club has been doing all the right things over the past few seasons, it takes time but it's worth it.

Comment

I think we should give some credit to Warburton. On this forum, a manager doing well is when no one talks about him. However i think we should mention it, he has turned it around when things were tough. He could of sunk, or blamed everyone else but himself. However he stayed positive and felt we were capable of being better than we was.

Comment

Patience has been needed , massive turn over of players last few years yet we have continued to play good football. Good experience added in January has given us a big boost and the young players are getting better all the time .

Comment

Norwich point was big turning point, Bos now gone a long thought we’d miss his pace but we just look so much more organised

Warbs never changed attitude which probably irked a few however he’s changed now he has a squad he could of folded on the run we had but he was getting us to play good stuff but mistakes hurt us we’ve cut errors out and have a toughness we’ve missed probably going back to play off side that was on serious amounts of more money

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
            Ill hold my hands up and say that i thought Todd Kane was as good as hopeless, last few getting close to months he's been like a non stop running lunatic with some ability. So fair play to him and Warbs for sticking by him

Next up Wallace probably fitter looks and is miles better than Nico its simple as that.

Warbs well he's transformed this side and did have us playing well with no luck some new faces and we've morphed into a tough side to beat.

The board for recognising we needed faces got the right type and we look solid

Well done all above

If Dykes and Bonne start to fire then its all sorted!
            Credit to you for giving credit where credits due!!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              It's a good thing the club believed in MW and didn't listen to the fans.

The club has been doing all the right things over the past few seasons, it takes time but it's worth it.
              Forced to agree with this tbf, the whole club and hierarchy.

Comment

Huge credit has to go to Warburton, but I really hope Eustace is offered an extension also. Point isI feel that that they complement each other so well.

QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Norwich point was big turning point, Bos now gone a long thought we’d miss his pace but we just look so much more organised

Warbs never changed attitude which probably irked a few however he’s changed now he has a squad he could of folded on the run we had but he was getting us to play good stuff but mistakes hurt us we’ve cut errors out and have a toughness we’ve missed probably going back to play off side that was on serious amounts of more money
                  Did Frank have a plan b Wednesday?
                  I Think this plan b c d nonsense is making a simple game complicated.
                  You play football, we have been playing football all season, just having to two inept forwards and a terrible mistake ridden defence.
                  Play our football, and work their plums off getting it back is a universal plan.
                  We're doing both better through time and adding some class in January, imo

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Did Frank have a plan b Wednesday?
                    I Think this plan b c d nonsense is making a simple game complicated.
                    You play football, we have been playing football all season, just having to two inept forwards and a terrible mistake ridden defence.
                    Play our football, and work their plums off getting it back is a universal plan.
                    We're doing both better through time and adding some class in January, imo
                    Bees no Toney V coventry got turned over take him out they are pony. a decent fit striker in this league and your top 6. Just hope charlie will take a cut and stay I've a gut feeling he will.

Comment

Bees no Toney V coventry got turned over take him out they are pony. a decent fit striker in this league and your top 6. Just hope charlie will take a cut and stay I've a gut feeling he will.
                      Be great Shaggs, hope your gut is right

Comment

I wondered about the subs MW made especially just after scoring, I know he had the subs ready to go before the goal and stuck with it, when they equalized I really thought he had ballsed it up, in the end I think the Gaffer knows what he is doing!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Its a big ask.

So Mr Austin, I understand you currently earn £70,000 each week. As a special concession to you, We could go at least to, well, say, uhm, £50, 000 each and every month.

Comment

I think the introduction of Dieng has given not only the defence,but the whole team a huge lift...we were so easy to score against.....not now tho!

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Its a big ask.

So Mr Austin, I understand you currently earn £70,000 each week. As a special concession to you, We could go at least to, well, say, uhm, £50, 000 each and every month.
                              I think he’s just interested in playing and feeling wanted. He may and hopefully think I can be a legend here bang in 100 goals I’m just enjoying him in our shirt again

Comment

Working...
                              X