Adel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel

Playing for Benfica now v Arsenal on BT sport 2 let’s see if he can roll back the years .

Thought he played for their B team? COVID hit the camp?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      Thought he played for their B team? COVID hit the camp?
      Was surprised to his name on team sheet , seems to be playing holding midfield role , he never did like to run around a lot .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Was surprised to his name on team sheet , seems to be playing holding midfield role , he never did like to run around a lot .
        I remember watching Glen Hoddle play sweeper for Swindon. What class. Adel should be able to spray the ball around but not the sort of player to win the ball...!

Comment

Yeah, sure I read that he was more of a defensive mf now.
          What a shame and a waste, the best talent at LR since the 70s

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Yeah, sure I read that he was more of a defensive mf now.
            What a shame and a waste, the best talent at LR since the 70s
            Yep 31 now , barely heard of him since he left us all those years ago .

Comment

do the gooners have to stay in hotels when they get back ?

Comment

Scared the life out of teams, and won some games single handedly attacking wise

Comment

The rebirth of Adel Taarabt at Benfica: From maverick playmaker to responsible central midfielder

The Queens Park Rangers cult hero has enjoyed an unlikely resurgence in Portugal and will face Arsenal in the Europa League

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...r-responsible/

Would still have him back

One of the greatest to play for us

Comment

He scored some amazing goals but will never forget the assist he provided Wayne Routledge with in that Coventry game, and the way Routledge took it. Lost count of the amount of times I had to replay that. Just wish he could have continued to combine with Routledge when we went up.

Comment

Originally posted by Acton Stations View Post
                      He scored some amazing goals but will never forget the assist he provided Wayne Routledge with in that Coventry game, and the way Routledge took it. Lost count of the amount of times I had to replay that. Just wish he could have continued to combine with Routledge when we went up.
                      So true about that assist. Been going to Rangers for over 60 years that assist was pure pure magic.

As others have said what a waste of talent, he had the ability to be one of the all time greats.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I watched a game he played in last weekend and yes, he was playing a deep role and he also set up a goal with a great turn and defence splitting pass.

Comment

Love the Warnock celebration.
                          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

I take it Adel has been put in the QPR hall of fame?

Comment

My god it's been so long, remember it like yesterday.

Good times are coming back.

Comment

Working...
                              X