What a fantastic performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a fantastic performance

As I was watching it at 0-1 i thought we have come along way technically.
    We were playing a decent side, yet we are playing little triangles, looking comfortable with the ball in tight spaces.
    And the work the players put in out of possession is an absolute credit to each every one of them.
    Awesome display, and the right result.
    And Toney is sly **** but I thought our defenders gave him some of his own medicine second half.

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    As I was watching it at 0-1 i thought we have come along way technically.
    We were playing a decent side, yet we are playing little triangles, looking comfortable with the ball in tight spaces.
    And the work the players put in out of possession is an absolute credit to each every one of them.
    Awesome display, and the right result.
    And Toney is sly **** but I thought our defenders gave him some of his own medicine second half.
    Bang on Dave , are you having Warbs now ?

Comment

So QPR do win 3 games in a row after all!!!

great win amd better still a comeback win against Brentford.

Well done all.

Comment

What I especially liked was when we equalised we didnt sit back happy to settle for a point .
        apart for Toney ( who is premiership class) Brentford looked very ordinary .
        I still hate Derby more

Comment

Lol looking at the brentfart forum, one says " "make no mistake they are a very very poor team"
          Another asks " how can we not handle QPR hoofball"
          Only one side I saw hoofing there tonight and it wasn't the hoops.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Lol looking at the brentfart forum, one says " "make no mistake they are a very very poor team"
            Another asks " how can we not handle QPR hoofball"
            Only one side I saw hoofing there tonight and it wasn't the hoops.
            We had more possession tonight , hardly hoofball.

Comment

We are anything but a hoofball side.

Sour grapes from them because their side lost.

Comment

I didn't see it, was following it on SkySports News. They had Joby McEnuff covering it and according to him Brentford were running riot and I'm unsure we were actually there? I dunno if producers had a word in his ear at HT but during 2nd half he acknowledged we had touched the ball.
                Once we scored he finally gave us some credit and after the 2nd goal he was saying we were doing well and Brentford had folded. He sounds like an effing pillock, made it sound like we were on for a right hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Bang on Dave , are you having Warbs now ?
                  Yes I am stains.
                  Credit where credits due, we have a striker now that knows where the net is, which helps.
                  But the team seems to get it, and are playing some wonderful football.
                  And throwing themselves at the ball to defend, awesome

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    So QPR do win 3 games in a row after all!!!

great win amd better still a comeback win against Brentford.

Well done all.
                    Yep gave a goal start

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      What I especially liked was when we equalised we didnt sit back happy to settle for a point .
                      apart for Toney ( who is premiership class) Brentford looked very ordinary .
                      I still hate Derby more
                      Agree reb

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

We had more possession tonight , hardly hoofball.
                        Laughable comment mate, but we have to take into account, they're hurting tonight.
                        Btw the QPR twitter team's comment on ft, a little bus emoji and ding ding

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          We are anything but a hoofball side.

Sour grapes from them because their side lost.
                          Playing some beautiful football imo, really good stuff in tight areas too

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo

The Watford fans were saying exactly the same thing about us before and during the match with them. Come the end of the match they were practically slitting their wrists and giving up on the season (they were 6th at the time).

It was a cracking read to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo

The Watford fans were saying exactly the same thing about us before and during the match with them. Come the end of the match they were practically slitting their wrists and giving up on the season (they were 6th at the time).

It was a cracking read to be fair.
                              Yes. Now we have won a few games it's been nice to re-discover the pleasure of reading the forums of our vanquished opponents.... They seem so entitled and completely unable to accept we won, it's so hilarious and uplifting to read.
                              I'm pretty sure we aren't that bad on here.... We #### our players/manager off and moan when we lose (well I do) but we don't pile into the other team and belittle them for having the audacity to beat us like these other chumps do, they need to get a grip and suck it up when they are outdone by a stoic team effort.

Comment

Working...
                              X