Todd Kane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd Kane

I’m sorry but he is one of the worst full backs I have seen in 45 years of following Rangers.
    He can’t defend, average in the air and absolutely awful at crossing the ball.
    Is Kakay injured ? He’s not great but surely better than the hapless Mr Kane.

Involved in both our goals today. Good second half!

Comment

Originally posted by Deridene View Post
      I’m sorry but he is one of the worst full backs I have seen in 45 years of following Rangers.
      He can’t defend, average in the air and absolutely awful at crossing the ball.
      Is Kakay injured ? He’s not great but surely better than the hapless Mr Kane.
      You must have posted this around ht? In fairness he was struggling, as Oslo says, involved in both goals!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Unusual post considering he was involved in both our goals ,but was at fault for their goal . I'm between 2 minds on him,he was Brilliant in the Watford game

Comment

Never know what to expect from him , he makes the easy things look hard and then pings a 50 yard cross field pass for our 2 nd goal .

Comment

Look, he is a very mediocre defender. He is easily got at and easily beaten and his positioning and "radar" are iffy when we are under attack. Yes, he can trundle forward and scoop a ball across okay but that's about it. He looks passable when opponents don't have any ambition down their left flank (eg Watford and Blackburn) or he is being used more as a wing-back as per our recent formations. He is better than Kakay and we don't have any other options so we have to get behind him.
            ​​​​

Comment

He is a player who epitomizes QPR; an enigma..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

The bloke is pants regardless of his slightly improved second half

Comment

If we had 2 proper wingbacks we'd be on to something

Comment

It's going to be another interesting summer transfer window. Dare I say, the final pieces in the jigsaw will be filled?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                      It's going to be another interesting summer transfer window. Dare I say, the final pieces in the jigsaw will be filled?

Who is out of contract in the summer, do we know?

I can't see us doing much business other then replacing players that leave.
                      "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                        Look, he is a very mediocre defender. He is easily got at and easily beaten and his positioning and "radar" are iffy when we are under attack. Yes, he can trundle forward and scoop a ball across okay but that's about it. He looks passable when opponents don't have any ambition down their left flank (eg Watford and Blackburn) or he is being used more as a wing-back as per our recent formations. He is better than Kakay and we don't have any other options so we have to get behind him.
                        ​​​​
                        Agreed.

Not the best by a long shot but he is better as a wing back than a right back. And that pass was outstanding. His balls into the box have also improved - perhaps there has been some input in from the likes of Austin and Johansen in training to help get the message across to Kane.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

Who is out of contract in the summer, do we know?

I can't see us doing much business other then replacing players that leave.
                          Lumley, Cameron, Wallace and Carol

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/quee...id/2020/plus/1

Comment

I think Kane just got too close to the winger and coukdnt react when he moved the ball forcing the foul. Make the tackle or stand off to allow time to react yourself.

Comment

Its all we've got, so except it. To add, Kaykay is no better than Kane.

Kane and Wallace have done well last 6 matches, and deserve to stay in the squad.

Naturally, yes, we'd upgrade on them in the Summer if feasible.

Comment

Working...
                              X