Brentford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brentford

Have The bus stop in Hounslow lot ever been in a higher league than us, it looks like they will be next season, I hate to say it but I think they will win the league this season, new ground, good team they are set up for it. I never ever thought I’d be saying that about Brentford for Christ sake!!!

Originally posted by shanns View Post
    Have The bus stop in Hounslow lot ever been in a higher league than us, it looks like they will be next season, I hate to say it but I think they will win the league this season, new ground, good team they are set up for it. I never ever thought I’d be saying that about Brentford for Christ sake!!!
    They’ve never been in the old first division (now prem or been in prem)

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
      Every dog has its day , that’s life .

Comment

Don't know wat they do their but it works ... Seem to sell big buy cheap and it doesn't stop them moving up the table

Comment

Were in old first division in 193o's

Comment

Yeah think you're right knocker.
            TBH who cares?
            They are not our rivals, they are just........ neighbours...... horrible scummy noisey neighbours from hell.
            As Stainrod says, dogs and days.
            They'll be quiet when we beat em next game

Comment

Dave you seem all far too relaxed. We're definitely playing better but Brentford will out play us, we should try long ball as they're too good to out pass. If and I hope this never happens but if we lose Austin long term we won't escape bottom 3
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Dave you seem all far too relaxed. We're definitely playing better but Brentford will out play us, we should try long ball as they're too good to out pass. If and I hope this never happens but if we lose Austin long term we won't escape bottom 3
                Austin is definetly the key to our survival. Touch wood, we have to make sure we never, ever end up in a situation like this again.

QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Good post weare..... you're probably right, and yes heaven forbid we lose Chaz, his very presence has lifted the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Austin is definetly the key to our survival. Touch wood, we have to make sure we never, ever end up in a situation like this again.
                    Agree

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Agree
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

When I was at school I lorded it over the fans of insignificant clubs like Watford, Fulham and Brentford. It's somewhat irking that today, all those clubs have been consistently outperforming us for a good few years. I know football is cyclical but comparing the progress of us against them this century is frankly embarrassing. Still, nothing I can do about it.... just have to suck it up and hope our owners can take us forward on and off the pitch in coming years; we cannot afford to keep bumping along like this year-on-year whilst those around us are steadily advancing.

Comment

I see Brentford have announced they are no longer going to be taking the knee , just in time before our game this week , sky will be having a meltdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                            I see Brentford have announced they are no longer going to be taking the knee , just in time before our game this week , sky will be having a meltdown.
                            Good for them & about time every club did this as it’s got ridiculous & I have never agreed with it, but that’s my opinion

Comment

They losing

Comment

Working...
                              X