Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could this turn out to be a great weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For once wanting Brentford to beat Barnsley today

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Why?

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

Why?
        Because Barnsley are one of our rivals and very much involved in the relegation mini league .
        it just goes to show how nuts this division is,with Barnsley winning 0-2 so far .
        all the bottom teams are beating the top teams ,I'd prefer to be playing away to Brentford than playing Rotherham ,better chance of beating Brentford.

Comment

Because Barnsley are one of our rivals and very much involved in the relegation mini league .
          it just goes to show how nuts this division is,with Barnsley winning 0-2 so far .
          all the bottom teams are beating the top teams ,I'd prefer to be playing away to Brentford than playing Rotherham ,better chance of beating Brentford.
          Screw that , Barnsley ain’t going down , they are a decent side , I watched them against Chelsea in the FA cup and they should have won . Happy to see Brentford get beat , would love to see them blow it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Screw that , Barnsley ain’t going down , they are a decent side , I watched them against Chelsea in the FA cup and they should have won . Happy to see Brentford get beat , would love to see them blow it again.
            Me too.

Comment

With our habit of ending runs, good or bad, I was hoping the unbeaten run would extend to our game, then I would have been sure that we would turn them over.
              As it is I think we might be in for a torrid game.

Comment

Just seen that they are unbeaten away in the league since 24th October, so there's a run we can end!

Comment

Working...
                X