Warnock has till Monday to decide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock has till Monday to decide

If he dosnt want the job then dowie till the end of the season. As for 1.5 compo complete bs will pay 100k if anything!!

Why Dowie again? Just why?

Been there done that before. Please no!

Comment

Now here's a man I'm inclined to believe. I heard Warnock wants until after the Palace Villa replay?

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
        If he dosnt want the job then dowie till the end of the season. As for 1.5 compo complete bs will pay 100k if anything!!
        Fine by me.

So what's all the paper stuff about today then?
        All rubbish?
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I would have either.., least if its dowie they are admitting they made a mistake and will let him do as he pleases...

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post

Cos he is a foooking good manager. Ask any of our squad of players who they miss as manager under Flavio's tenure and most if not all will say him!

Comment

You are spot on about Dowie egham.

I was told he would be coming on Tuesday.

Comment

I cant believe a senior club player doesn't want a change. ffs player power or what..

Comment

I'd be dissapointed with Dowie. Ridiculous re-appointment.

If we can't give Warnock until after his cup game, then it's our loss.

While we're at it, shall we re-sign Stephan Moore, Ledesma and Tomassi?
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post

Done what before??

He was sacked for nothing... good manager, knows his stuff, knows a few players.

Not ideal, but better than Mick harford.
                    He'd save us, I'd bet on that.
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

In fairness Dowie did have a decent record while in charge here. The players really liked him, and he will make us tough to beat.

A deal till the end of the season for him might not be the worst thing in the world. It WILL be ugly, but if he keeps us up I would be delighted.

Comment

Ffs ealing gazette picked up on cookies interview about stabilty, no player has said anything about any manager, were easy pickings for the press at the mo. The jos is warnocks if he wants it and palace can't stand in his way. Nw decision now simples

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
                          In fairness Dowie did have a decent record while in charge here. The players really liked him, and he will make us tough to beat.

A deal till the end of the season for him might not be the worst thing in the world. It WILL be ugly, but if he keeps us up I would be delighted.
                          'It' does have a name only joking.

Warnock should be our new manager but Dowie is a decent manager that should keep us up with a little backing from those lazy bar steward players
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                            The price of CCC Survival.

Comment

Thanks for the update eghamhoop

I PRAY what you are saying is true/happens .. with Dowie or Warnock we have a chance of staying up.. with Mick in charge (much as I like the bloke) we're relegated.. simple

Comment

Working...
                              X