X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe no smoke without fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      Maybe he will get an improved contract offer?
      https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...-new-contract/

Comment

Warburton on the way back in!!!
        Mind you it's still the scummy sun.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
            Lol
            Looks like they’ve acted on the FA story mentioned TEN WEEKS AGO.

A mere 24 hours later.

lol

Comment

I have no idea how much he makes, I would imagine he is not one of the higher paid managers in the division so a new contract would be fair for what he has achieved in the last 2 seasons, just his part in developing Eze into a valuable asset should be rewarded!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                I have no idea how much he makes, I would imagine he is not one of the higher paid managers in the division so a new contract would be fair for what he has achieved in the last 2 seasons, just his part in developing Eze into a valuable asset should be rewarded!
                Yeah agree, good point about Eze

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                  Wasnt one of our previous managers on a cut of transfer profits? Maybe an incentivised contract could be worked out?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Wasnt one of our previous managers on a cut of transfer profits? Maybe an incentivised contract could be worked out?
                    I think Holloway brought Eze in and may of had a cut, Ollie did a similar thing with Charlie Adam when he signed him for Blackpool could be wrong

I prefer a manager to scout his own players and not rely on others given that funds will be lower and revenue well down why pay a scout to sit and watch when it’s easy to do it now remote.

Comment

Working...
                    X