Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha ok Jeff.

Comment

Did hear a whisper about this a while back but didn’t really think to much of it . I’m surprised there has been no talk of a new contract for him by now , maybe this is the reason why .

Comment

If true there'll be a lot of happy fans out there. Its all been his fault after all... useless apparently.

Comment

Warburton doesn’t work because he needs the money. Apparently, he is very well off after successful years as a stock broker.

I think Warburton likes the competitive nature of fotball management.

The reasons to leave a lower Championship club to join FA for an office job as technical director is a quieter job without stress, outside the limelight, without fan abuse, and better pay.

While this might seem attractive to ordinary people I cannot understand it appeals to people that get a kick from the competitive nature of league fotball, with matches coming thick and fast, not to mention the excitement of the transfer market and the joy of developing players.

I can see Warburton leaving for bigger things but not a technical director job for FA.

Comment

We shall see Oslo if another so called ITK has called it right

Comment

I think he's enjoying his stay right now.

Comment

Can't see it if he gets us safe , then again who can tell . Nothing surprises me at our club

Comment

Warburton has no more than a few months left in club management - it's not the right role for him. He would most probably be a success in a role involving governance at a club or indeed at national/FA level.
                  I don't know what to make of this rumour though.... cynic in me thinks it's emanated from Warburton as a dig towards the club: "oi, I've got offers y'know so how's about you pull your fingers out and make me an offer to stay-on?" I do find it hard to believe the FA would disclose their interest in a club manager currently under contract, unless of course club and manager were okay with it.

Comment

In a talksport interview on Thursday, Warbs says claims that he is out of contract at the end of the season are nonsense.
                    So make of that what you will......

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      In a talksport interview on Thursday, Warbs says claims that he is out of contract at the end of the season are nonsense.
                      So make of that what you will......
                      Yes just read that Dave, must have a rolling contract?! Also mention d the abuse Lumley & Scowen got, disgusted with some of our so called fans, there not fans but idiots

Comment

Agree with him tbf.
                        To actually contact a player and abuse him is beyond belief tbh.
                        What does that do for their morale?
                        I suppose it can be opposition fans posing as Rs on some occasions, but not always and probably rare.
                        I know players get discussed on here, and I have been extremely critical of some.
                        But I believe there is no one here that would stoop to this, no matter how scathing we can be.
                        Bottom line for me is I want them all to awesome in a QPR shirt

Comment

Very good to see that Warburton is contracted beyond this season. Anything else would not make sense whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                            Very good to see that Warburton is contracted beyond this season. Anything else would not make sense whatsoever.
                            So Lionel Messi isnt going to be our player manager then?

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                              Did he not say it was just a rolling contract so its effectively a one year rolling deal? So its reviewed at end of season and hes either given a new deal or they dont offer a new one. From reading his interview he seems to come across very well although he seems to gloss over some of the things that have happened this season. He says we think we should be in the premier league, I very much doubt any qpr truly believes that these days. Also says he wasnt worried about being sacked even though he hadn't a won a game in 10 matches and it was only thr return of austin that has kept him in a job. Although he wont ever admit that. I've also heard that warbs didnt want Austin and preferred Murray but uncle tony made the move happen and didnt wait for anyone else to rubber stamp it. Probably the best decision Tony has made since he been here!! Well done that man!

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Did he not say it was just a rolling contract so its effectively a one year rolling deal? So its reviewed at end of season and hes either given a new deal or they dont offer a new one. From reading his interview he seems to come across very well although he seems to gloss over some of the things that have happened this season. He says we think we should be in the premier league, I very much doubt any qpr truly believes that these days. Also says he wasnt worried about being sacked even though he hadn't a won a game in 10 matches and it was only thr return of austin that has kept him in a job. Although he wont ever admit that. I've also heard that warbs didnt want Austin and preferred Murray but uncle tony made the move happen and didnt wait for anyone else to rubber stamp it. Probably the best decision Tony has made since he been here!! Well done that man!
                                Hope Jeff don’t see this he will go crazy and have a meltdown

Comment

Working...
                                X