Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Dykes tonight.

Injured or on the move?

Perhaps he's found out we've made a pre-contract offer to Messi?

Comment

Hopefully on the move.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Self isolating.

Comment

Lyndon's self isolating due to a family member testing positive for COVID-19

Comment

Even a global pandemic has an upside!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Even a global pandemic has an upside!!
              Pity Kane ain’t self isolating as well

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Pity Kane ain’t self isolating as well
                Lucky he wasn't tonight !!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  Lyndon's self isolating due to a family member testing positive for COVID-19
                  well here's hoping it keeps him out of the squad for another 3 games, in which the team can keep picking up points so that he doesn't get a recall to the starting 11.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

well here's hoping it keeps him out of the squad for another 3 games, in which the team can keep picking up points so that he doesn't get a recall to the starting 11.
                    He has had a good run of starting games and has basically shown he is not up to it at this level, so far, we can only hope that maybe a break and not being an automatic starter revives him, maybe he would be good off the bench certainly a better option than Kelman!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Mind you Bonne was disappointing for me

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Mind you Bonne was disappointing for me
                        Probably felt like a fish out of water, Actually starting a game .
                        F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

I think we can all agree Austin when healthy should start, after that it comes down to who partners him, assuming MW continues with the current system, and who comes off the bench as CA tires, there are 3 in that mix: Bonne, Dykes and Kelman! That doesn't fill me with confidence going forward and injuries could put us in more of a mess, considering going in to last night many of us were saying we didn't have a decent fullback out of the 4 I suppose there is hope!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                            I think we can all agree Austin when healthy should start, after that it comes down to who partners him, assuming MW continues with the current system, and who comes off the bench as CA tires, there are 3 in that mix: Bonne, Dykes and Kelman! That doesn't fill me with confidence going forward and injuries could put us in more of a mess, considering going in to last night many of us were saying we didn't have a decent fullback out of the 4 I suppose there is hope!
                            Bonne all day long for me , he actually looks like he will score when he plays . He keeps getting into scoring positions which Dykes doesn’t seem to do enough .To be fair to Dykes though his hold up play is better but I want my striker to be a goal threat .

Comment

Once Dykes get going he'll be unstoppable,

Comment

Working...
                              X