Incomings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incomings

Sorry for lack of updates recently, been busy planning some big projects- stay tuned, you don’t want to miss them. Anyway, as widely reported johansen done( announcement tomorrow). Left sided full/wing back ryan Giles coming in on loan aswell from wolves. Been at Coventry first half of season. Relatively highly rated. Both Much needed IMO! Don’t shoot the messenger. JN

Thanks again for the inside scoop jamesnutt!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Hope you have a bullet proofed vest brother.

There are a lot of unbelievers on this site and they may not have your best interests at heart.

Comment

Many thanks James. NR
        F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
          Sorry for lack of updates recently, been busy planning some big projects- stay tuned, you don’t want to miss them. Anyway, as widely reported johansen done( announcement tomorrow). Left sided full/wing back ryan Giles coming in on loan aswell from wolves. Been at Coventry first half of season. Relatively highly rated. Both Much needed IMO! Don’t shoot the messenger. JN
          Ryan Giles has been recalled from his loan spell at Coventry today with the expectation that he will be loaned to another Championship side, I don't know much about him though. Just been looking though and he's played 21 games for Coventry this term but was left out of Reading match due to too many loan players in matchday squad so Wolves perhaps worried that he won't get game time in latter stages of season if stayed with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

Ryan Giles has been recalled from his loan spell at Coventry today with the expectation that he will be loaned to another Championship side, I don't know much about him though.
            Yep read that on the wolves site, recalled due to lack of game time recently, it seems some of the Coventry fans annoyed about it & rate him as a good attacking left wing back, we will wait & see on this one to see if we are the championship club after him

Comment

Ryan Giles . Spoke to a wolves mate and he says he will be in there first team next season , great player by all accounts. I haven’t heard of him before this tbh .

Comment

Heard it’s Rotherham he’s going to, Mmm has he got it wrong again Lol

Comment

I imagine there's a lot of wheeling and dealing goes on. Let's face it, virtually every club must be on the lookout for reinforcements, particularly loans. I therefore suspect a lot of deals can get hijacked at the 11th hour plus parent clubs tend to dawdle a bit to give other clubs time to charge in and offer a better fee/wage/structure.
                  I Suppose what I'm saying is JN's info might be offered in good faith at time of posting but then the goalposts move and the situation evolves.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    I imagine there's a lot of wheeling and dealing goes on. Let's face it, virtually every club must be on the lookout for reinforcements, particularly loans. I therefore suspect a lot of deals can get hijacked at the 11th hour plus parent clubs tend to dawdle a bit to give other clubs time to charge in and offer a better fee/wage/structure.
                    I Suppose what I'm saying is JN's info might be offered in good faith at time of posting but then the goalposts move and the situation evolves.
                    Offered in good faith based on pure quess work that this lad has gone back to Wolves, may be loaned out again and plays in a position we have a weakness in. If we had interest in this lad the respected ITK QPR journalists would have raised. JN has as much inside knowledge as me, #### all.

Comment

Thanks jamesnutt! Always look forward to your info, the only ITK on the message board.

Comment

Sean Gallagher
                        @Sean_Gallagher9
                        ·
                        31m
                        Some #QPR transfer tidbits: - Club confident Sinclair Armstrong will sign new deal - Some interest in James Garner. Slim chance. Watford would have to agree to terminate loan. - MW wants Pritchard in - but that deal will only happen for right price ie not breaking wage structure

Comment

Ravell morrison,Danny Simpson on free,could do a lot worse.

Comment

There you go as I said Ryan Giles has joined Rotherham, and you still believe this Knob, I rest my case

Comment

I will wait for the incomings to be announced rather than expect something from rumours being spread on here. The only one that looks likely is Johansen unless his move gets hijacked by another club.

I would like to see 2 new wingbacks added alongside another 2 midfielders (Johansen and a.n.other). This will give us more of a chance of climbing the table. Anything less, could see us struggle to win 6 more matches this season because we are a weakened side with two lousy wingbacks and a midfield that doesn't create much and often loses possession very cheaply. Our forwards rarely get a chance to score, hence 23 goals in 25 games.

Comment

Working...
                              X