Fat Frank is now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Frank is now available

Maybe CFC will come in for Warbs? I'd be okay with that as long as there's a compensation payment.

oh the joy
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Can he still play cm if not don’t bother
      did ok at derby with 11 loan players from them prem

Comment

Spent £200m didn't he ?

Comment

I'd take him over warbs all day. Surely there is a deal to be done. He's no Ashley Cole/terry so fans would take to him
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

In my view short sighted by Chelscum but their problem not ours.

Given change around there was always going to take a couple of years to get team right. Look at Liverpool. Took Klopp a while, he took his time to improve the areas of the team that needed it, went through some bad patches and came out the other end. Suspect Manure taking similar approach with Solskjaer. Has had his bad runs but long term may be right person. Constantly changing managers rarely works but is the norm in the modern game.

I'd resist any Chelscum move for Warbs unless they thrown in large cash sum and several first teamers.

Comment

What has Lumps done as a manager ? Sod all so that boot was expected. With the players they have any half decent gezza would have done well.

Comment

I’m gutted, I thought he was doing a cracking job.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  I'd take him over warbs all day. Surely there is a deal to be done. He's no Ashley Cole/terry so fans would take to him
                  You think we can afford him?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                    In my view short sighted by Chelscum but their problem not ours.

Given change around there was always going to take a couple of years to get team right. Look at Liverpool. Took Klopp a while, he took his time to improve the areas of the team that needed it, went through some bad patches and came out the other end. Suspect Manure taking similar approach with Solskjaer. Has had his bad runs but long term may be right person. Constantly changing managers rarely works but is the norm in the modern game.

I'd resist any Chelscum move for Warbs unless they thrown in large cash sum and several first teamers.
                    Great post! Stupid, short sighted decision by Chelscum.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post

Great post! Stupid, short sighted decision by Chelscum.
                      They recruited a bloke sacked by PSG for under achieving that had Neymar and co and still wasn't good enough, best of luck motivating a squad thats spend way beyond its means and FFP got a tiny slap on the hand. best of luck managing in the prem matey with a squad thats motivated by the £££££. give it a season and Roman will sack him.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                        Can he still play cm if not don’t bother
                        did ok at derby with 11 loan players from them prem
                        Yes play him in CMF! Still be quicker than what we’ve got in there and probably score a few more goals!

Comment

They got their eye on Warbs, I can feel it in my water!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            They got their eye on Warbs, I can feel it in my water!!!
                            £50M compensation payment? It’d be gut wrenching to lose him, but for the good of the club I think we should take it...ahem

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

£50M compensation payment? It’d be gut wrenching to lose him, but for the good of the club I think we should take it...ahem
                              we'll just have to struggle on lincs

Comment

Working...
                              X