No announcement yet.

New Crouchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id tell the turks to go and copy him everything over there is fake anyway! They want him send us a midfielder simple as that or wait until you got to get him match fit,

Comment

Originally posted by cocneycowboy View Post
      It’s all very confusing with the mixed reports then
      if we get a fee for him then why would fernabache give us a take it or leave it offer
      if they have to pay us compensation then is the £750,000 payment we are reportedly asking for now until the end of season
      if We are due a compensation payment then a statement of value was made when we agreed a value of 4.75 m for him which he declined.
      In regard to playing BOS for the balance of his contract I think QPR are going to find that difficult as they set their stall out with what and won’t be tolerated

Seems we're entitled to a fixed tariff fee under FIFA rules. So like you I'm not sure what this ultimatum is all about?

https://fullcontactlaw.co.uk/2016/11...rs-24-mystery/

Comment

Oh, hang on.

The fixed tariff compensation fee is due because he has left starting from next season. That they cannot get out of.

The offer if one of two players is purely down to his early release, which is completely separate. Fenerbache are basically saying they're not bothered if they wait for him till the summer. Take one of these two players to get him by 31sr Jan or we'll see him in July.

Comment

I'd make BOS stay here and train with reserves til June. If he wants to go to Turkey today they have to stump up some dosh OR he can buy himself out of last 5 months of his contract himself.
          What is unacceptable is some half-assed swap deal involving duff players they want shot of.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            I'd make BOS stay here and train with reserves til June. If he wants to go to Turkey today they have to stump up some dosh OR he can buy himself out of last 5 months of his contract himself.
            What is unacceptable is some half-assed swap deal involving duff players they want shot of.
            In an ideal world I’d let him rot in the reserves but we are a better side with him in it , we would be biting off our nose to spite our face .If a deal can’t be done for him to go in Jan , let’s play him while we are paying him . We need to get over this loyalty issue and do what’s best for the team for the rest of the season .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

In an ideal world I’d let him rot in the reserves but we are a better side with him in it , we would be biting off our nose to spite our face .If a deal can’t be done for him to go in Jan , let’s play him while we are paying him . We need to get over this loyalty issue and do what’s best for the team for the rest of the season .
              Not about loyalty - just pragmatism. He's not going to play for us again, that's already been made clear. I support Warburton's approach in not wanting to involve players who don't want to be at the club.

If he wants to leave now (ie whilst still under contract to us) then a fee has to be paid - not a poxy swap deal involving duff players who probably don't want to come here anyway.
              If Turks wont stump up a fee now then it's tough tit on BOS, he has to kick his heels on side-lines til season is over, or like I said above, buy his contract out.

This is not being vindictive it's about players who want to turn out on a foul night in Cardiff and grind out a win. I think BOS has been very half-assed and meh already this season, he's just going to get more and more disinterested with each passing day now. I'm not talking about him being stroppy/sulking - it's about him not being 100% committed; 95% is just not acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Not about loyalty - just pragmatism. He's not going to play for us again, that's already been made clear. I support Warburton's approach in not wanting to involve players who don't want to be at the club.

If he wants to leave now (ie whilst still under contract to us) then a fee has to be paid - not a poxy swap deal involving duff players who probably don't want to come here anyway.
                If Turks wont stump up a fee now then it's tough tit on BOS, he has to kick his heels on side-lines til season is over, or like I said above, buy his contract out.

This is not being vindictive it's about players who want to turn out on a foul night in Cardiff and grind out a win. I think BOS has been very half-assed and meh already this season, he's just going to get more and more disinterested with each passing day now. I'm not talking about him being stroppy/sulking - it's about him not being 100% committed; 95% is just not acceptable.
                Yup - Cash deal only and Fenerache have a week or so left to sell or loan out those players to raise the cash needed. I'f there's no deal then he leaves the first team squad and trains with the U23, without playing any games. We did okay without him on Wed so #### him.

Comment

Agree, and let's face it we don't need any more half arsed performances from this p**ck anyway.
                  Ooops apologies for the swear word, edited.

Comment

I am not sure what will work out best, but a striker who scored 13 in 26 games for Basel can't be all bad. My issue is that I guess at 2m tall he probably scored a lot of headers, but the delivery from QPR's wingbacks is so pi$$ poor I am not convinced height is a big advantage. Worth getting though as nuisance value in the box must be better than having Dykes there.

Maybe as suggested, Bonne can try playing out wide - wingback maybe if he can tackle - his crossing can't be worse than Ham's or Kane's.

Comment

Working...
                    X